2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't bother me with facts.

Kante and Matic are old farts.
I never disputed this lol

I have no dramas buying Kante if he is cheap, say £15m, rather than overspending on a 3rd or 4th option. Save money this year and have plenty left for next summer to target Rice. We haven't got the funds to buy FDJ, Timber, Nunez and Rice this summer but we can buy 3 of them if all goes well.

Forest back in the top flight for the first time in 23 years , featuring a 3 year run in the 3rd tier.
Though they have consistently had rich owners who pumped money in during this time.

Some footballers who come through a club academy, especially from a very young age, actually want to make it into the first team and a pathway with the player, their agent and the manager is agreed to achieve this if they are good enough.

Does United have a track record recently of giving this opportunity?

Especially as you are rumoured to be about to spunk another small fortune on De Jong?

Most players just want to play and they certainly don't want to be loanees into their 20's if there's alternative options.

Garners future is outside of Man Utd, most people can see that.

Does United have a track record recently of giving this opportunity?

Especially as you are rumoured to be about to spunk another small fortune on De Jong?

Most players just want to play and they certainly don't want to be loanees into their 20's if there's alternative options.

Garners future is outside of Man Utd, most people can see that.
McTominay, Rashford, Greenwood and Elanga are recent examples. If United sign De Jong then they have a grand total of 3 CMs in the first team squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back