USA Roe, the evangelicals and the war on choice

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
if only these antivax libertarian types then didn't turn up to hospital in extremis demanding care...
They certainly aren't turning up to hospitals with COVID or with adverse effects from vaccinations. Nor are unvaccinated men turning up to hospitals with pericarditis or myocarditis. The unvaccinated are now immune. The vaccinated, however, following each booster are vulnerable to a rolling re-occurrence of COVID or adverse reactions because that is precisely what the spike protein in the vaccine is meant to do.

By now all of us - with any social network - have friends, family, colleagues who have suffered heart issues, strokes, and all manner of of other conditions in unprecedented numbers. If you ask, you will find of all of these are double or triple vaccinated.

Istina

Debutant
Apr 25, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
I am so f***ing sick of religion being engrained in politics.
Biden (married to another man's wife) claims to be a Catholic so he should be against abortion, but he's not, or is he, but says he's not just get atheist votes?
Politicians need votes man, they don't give a f*** about people of faith, they don't give a f*** about atheists, they care about the vote.
There is no state religion in America is there? It's all about politics.

You should be arguing the case for segregation rather than expect these politicians to make everyone happy, because that's just stupid.

What about if they just allow atheist women abortions anytime they want, would that make you happy?

They certainly aren't turning up to hospitals with COVID or with adverse effects from vaccinations. Nor are unvaccinated men turning up to hospitals with pericarditis or myocarditis. The unvaccinated are now immune. The vaccinated, however, following each booster are vulnerable to a rolling re-occurrence of COVID or adverse reactions because that is precisely what the spike protein in the vaccine is meant to do.

By now all of us - with any social network - have friends, family, colleagues who have suffered heart issues, strokes, and all manner of of other conditions in unprecedented numbers. If you ask, you will find of all of these are double or triple vaccinated.
Don’t need to ask work frontline and saw many of the unvaccinated doing exactly what I said late 2021.
So * off libertarians

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Don’t need to ask work frontline and saw many of the unvaccinated doing exactly what I said late 2021.
So duck off libertarians
95% vaccinated! Right
Surely by now all of the unvaccinated are either dead or in hospital on ventilators.
Over 7 million cases of covid Australian - there should not be a single unvaccinated Australian who has not suffered from COVID
Yet, I personally know of 5
There is no explaining how covid infections and covid deaths peaked in step with the vaccine roll-out. You can follow the science but when the science is following the money - you don't need the middle man - just follow the money.

95% vaccinated! Right
Surely by now all of the unvaccinated are either dead or in hospital on ventilators.
Over 7 million cases of covid Australian - there should not be a single unvaccinated Australian who has not suffered from COVID
Yet, I personally know of 5
There is no explaining how covid infections and covid deaths peaked in step with the vaccine roll-out. You can follow the science but when the science is following the money - you don't need the middle man - just follow the money.
You do know that they don’t all die or even get very very sick, but the risk of getting very sick is higher for unvaccinated
Oh wait. You don’t actually give a s**t about facts. Just whatever opinions you cook up in your qanon Putin loving rabbit hole you live in.

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You do know that they don’t all die or even get very very sick, but the risk of getting very sick is higher for unvaccinated
Oh wait. You don’t actually give a s**t about facts. Just whatever opinions you cook up in your qanon Putin loving rabbit hole you live in.

Why all the hate towards the unvaccinated. If the vaccines are effective surely you should be sympathetic at their naive bravery. You should be in awe of their stoic commitment to living bravely in the face of this mother of all diseases. Instead you want the unvaccinated punished and shunned - unable to work or travel or go to restaurants and cafes - the level of irrational hate is off the charts. It's like the unvaccinated are terrorists trying to destroy all of society.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves - brainwashed twits.

And now they've got you believing another fantasy in the Ukraine!

The Western World is just 15% of the world population - the rest of the world now knows that we are insane. The moral authority we once possessed has now been forfeited. All we do is conduct Wars - wars on countries, wars on abstractions like drugs, terror and virus's. All of it is a racket. Every vaccine vial is fraud, theft and poison. Vaccine require 4-8 years of trials - not 3-6 months. And all we do is lie.

Even with every economic and media advantage the US led Western World could only muster a quarter of the world to officially sanction Russia in the UN.

Look at the racket going on in the Ukraine right now. The volume of armaments being sent, destroyed, lost or deserted in the Ukraine is historically unprecedented. The Ukrainians are being sent 40 year old equipment with no spare parts and no one who could possibly repair them. No army can be trained to operate 10 different types of tanks, 10 different types of artillery. This is the most ridiculous military farce in history - which follows quickly on the heals of the most ridiculous pandemic in history.

This is what happens when a whole generation of political leadership believe that the most important priority is the elimination of unconscious gender and racial biases, that Maths and Science may be a white patriarchal construct.

Why all the hate towards the unvaccinated. If the vaccines are effective surely you should be sympathetic at their naive bravery. You should be in awe of their stoic commitment to living bravely in the face of this mother of all diseases. Instead you want the unvaccinated punished and shunned - unable to work or travel or go to restaurants and cafes - the level of irrational hate is off the charts. It's like the unvaccinated are terrorists trying to destroy all of society.

The Western World is just 15% of the world population - the rest of the world now knows that we are insane. The moral authority we once possessed has now been forfeited. All we do is conduct Wars - wars on countries, wars on abstractions like drugs, terror and virus's. All of it is a racket. Every vaccine vial is fraud, theft and poison. Vaccine require 4-8 years of trials - not 3-6 months. And all we do is lie.

Even with every economic and media advantage the US led Western World could only muster a quarter of the world to officially sanction Russia in the UN.

Look at the racket going on in the Ukraine right now. The volume of armaments being sent, destroyed, lost or deserted in the Ukraine is historically unprecedented. The Ukrainians are being sent 40 year old equipment with no spare parts and no one who could possibly repair them. No army can be trained to operate 10 different types of tanks, 10 different types of artillery. This is the most ridiculous military farce in history - which follows quickly on the heals of the most ridiculous pandemic in history.

This is what happens when a whole generation of political leadership believe that the most important priority is the elimination of unconscious gender and racial biases, that Maths and Science may be a white patriarchal construct.
Don't forget climate change ;)

no i hate them for giving me more work. It is not brave, it is stupid. Much like you are (stupid for reposting lie upon lie)_ Are you in the pay of Putin
I don't know what value you bring. Theres alternative view then theres view stuck so far up ones arse it denies reality.

So I think its time to hit the report hammer on you

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
no i hate them for giving me more work. It is not brave, it is stupid. Much like you are (stupid for reposting lie upon lie)_ Are you in the pay of Putin
I don't know what value you bring. Theres alternative view then theres view stuck so far up ones arse it denies reality.

So I think its time to hit the report hammer on you
Because they will not let the unvaccinated nurses and medical staff work - goodness me - you create the crisis you then whinge about
Get the blinkers off and your fingers out of your ears

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

So, just to be clear - its your position that an unvaccinated person has never been hospitalised with covid? :tearsofjoy:

Makes about as much sense as anything else you post I guess. You're nothing if not consistent lol

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Because they will not let the unvaccinated nurses and medical staff work - goodness me - you create the crisis you then whinge about
You telling literally anyone else to get the blinkers of is the height of both irony and hilarity. Cheers, needed that on a Monday morning :tearsofjoy:

I'd be up for hearing some more deranged Ukraine and geo-politics takes though. NATO still gonna collapse by the end of this year? And you must want to tell us all how smart Putin is again.

C'arn mate, let the seething frothing batshit insanity out, you'll feel better.

theres actually bugger all unvax nurses or medical staff. Certainly not going to make up more than 1% of the staff deficit
stop swallowing freedumber propoganda and come and work in the real world in healthcare

The Ukrainians are being sent 40 year old equipment
Just that?

What is your military training that you know that a tank driver can't learn to drive a new tank?

Do you think weapons systems are designed to be impossible to learn to use? That nobody will train people in their use?

None of this is sane.

You're cooked. We all knew it, but you do these crazy dumps every now and again that reinforce this.

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
None of this is sane.

You're cooked. We all knew it, but you do these crazy dumps every now and again that reinforce this.
Why aren't you busy like Malifice sniffing out the Putin bot infestation? Can't you see the site is rife with Pro-Russian war mongers, Qanon Trump memes, climate change deniers, trans-gender haters and all manner of racist tropes.

And here you pouring over last years corpse.

I don't know - it could be climate change but I feel like I'm on heat. Touch me.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Why aren't you busy like Malifice sniffing out the Putin bot infestation? Can't you see the site is rife with Pro-Russian war mongers, Qanon Trump memes, climate change deniers, trans-gender haters and all manner of racist tropes.

And here you pouring over the corpse of last years sniffle. Lift your game!
lol. This from you, of all people :tearsofjoy:

You introduced last year's sniffle to this completely unrelated thread with this post;
Mandating Untested Vaccinations is also dehumanising and has equally undermined the argument for the sanctity of bodily autonomy.
The last few years with Covid have utterly broken you. You'll never be able to talk about anything else ever again.

War? Cover for covid. Foreign policy? Covid. Literally anything you want to deflect from? Covid.

And here you pouring over last years corpse.

I don't know - it could be climate change but I feel like I'm on heat. Touch me.
200.gif

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
1961 was to be a momentous year for females in Australia. No longer would they have to have back yard abortions, they now had control of their own bodies. No rhythm method or mechanical methods, just get the pill. Yet here we are sixty years later with 80000 abortions per annum. It is really a sad state of affairs for all involved.

Schneebly11

Cancelled
Apr 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
1961 was to be a momentous year for females in Australia. No longer would they have to have back yard abortions, they now had control of their own bodies. No rhythm method or mechanical methods, just get the pill. Yet here we are sixty years later with 80000 abortions per annum. It is really a sad state of affairs for all involved.

How’s it sad? Women can (mostly) easily and affordably choose any method of birth control or terminations without impediment in the first trimester, and not be forced to view ultrasounds, ask for parental permission or be abused by anti abortion protesters outside the clinic.

It’s actually interesting talking to the (many) women who’ve had a termination. I’ve spoken with some who talk openly about it, once you get away from any perceived religious or moral guilt for the most part it’s a non event.

Back