Preview Changes Round 13 v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. The Melbourne fan base seems as excited about supporting the reigning premiers as Petracca and his teammates are about running out on the G each week. :D Clearly a life changing experience.
Damn you really got us good there, I'm sure Jeremy loves playing in front of checks notes slightlyyyyy better crowds (44k compared to 37k avg home crowds) instead of winning a premiership.

Really low effort trolling

Surely Pig is in to get some experience into the backline.
Other changes will be interesting, Weid for Mitch Brown presumably but I wasn’t upset by anything Brown did. In fact whenever he’s filled in for us I’ve never thought he’s done a bad job.

Bedford starts hopefully.

Surely Pig is in to get some experience into the backline.
Other changes will be interesting, Weid for Mitch Brown presumably but I wasn’t upset by anything Brown did. In fact whenever he’s filled in for us I’ve never thought he’s done a bad job.

Bedford starts hopefully.
Mitch Brown didn't do anything bad at all really, but he still didn't kick any goals. Which is a bit unfair on him considering Bailey fritsch is the only forward actually doing something

If Weid comes in, surely he's in for a few more weeks but it's his last chance?

We beat you comfortably last year when we were even worse.
The year we one the GF? Who gives a truck about QB? Seriously? It’s a flogging home and away match. If you’d like to hang your hat on all the QB wins you’ve had, knock yourself for six, but nobody here really gives a flying.

No. It meant we beat you comfortably with a third choice ruckman. Are you going on Monday or staying home? Sad to see how let down the players are by the Melbourne supporters.
Yeah? And? You beat us comfortably and Gawn got beaten (apparently) he also kicked 5 in a PF and captained Melbourne to a flag.

Seriously, just push off.

Playing in front of actual crowds every week makes Jeremy very happy. Your superstar has a flag yet says he feels unmotivated and let down every time he runs out in front of empty seats. Seems wining flags isn't the panacea some think it is. Misery and infighting at Melbourne says it's not.

Lucky for petracca the GF was played in front of a packed house in Perth !
Mate you’ve been ruled out with concussion. Have a week off. We advise that you please consume alcohol and mouth off to Jake Melksham.

See you in a fortnight.

I wondered if maybe Turner was preferred to Tomlinson?

Guess we'll see.
Forgot Tommo was on the extended bench - quite possible then (would much prefer that)

well done to Turner, he's been in good form so deserves his chance. not bad for a mid season rookie to debut in the space of one year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

might even be better than Jake Lever 2022 version actually. :$

Match ups will be interesting given the way we've been outmarked by talls the last couple of weeks.

I'd say:
Pig - De Goey
Bowey - Ginnivan
Salem/Brayshaw - Sidebottom/flankers
Petty - Mihocek
Turner - Henry
Lever - Cox/third tall

No getting around the fact our match ups look a hell of a lot weaker without May. Wouldn't be shocked at all if any of Mihocek/Henry/De Goey or even Cox have a good day.
We're going to need to smash them in the middle and actually kick some ******* goals ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back