2nds The Casey Thread 2022

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Blown it out to start the 3rd with 4 quick goals. Even contributions across the board imo, some good signs from the younger players too. JVR hasn't had many touches but crashes packs and makes a good contest.
The one where he took out three swans and we got a goal out the back was beautiful.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Rivers isn’t bashing the door down for a recall. Been OK and had a fair bit of the ball (quite a bit from taking kick out). Maybe under instruction, but he’s done a lot of blasting the ball long down the line. It’s hard to tell how well he’s playing defensively which is what I suspect he needs to improve to get back in.

Hibberd looks solid again, and I’d have him back ahead of Rivers if Hibberd is fit enough. Hibberd is still uncompromising and competitive.

Was gonna go for the second half but have battled a migraine all arvo. From what I’ve seen on tv, Laurie has been good and Rivers has racked up a lot of ball. White and Buntine good for the Scorps.

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Collingwood ruck Tom Roberts with some strong Josh Mahoney face vibes.

Better than Oliver's out of the centre in the granny. If only the MFC could be more like Casey.

Three games clear on top of the ladder with a percentage of 165. What a team

Three games clear on top of the ladder with a percentage of 165. What a team

:hearteyes:

What a bunch of legends, unlike those losers Melbourne on a two game losing streak... how :$

Lampers

Premiership Player
May 27, 2004
Eastside
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Melbourne
Casey taking on the Suns today.

Notable things from mid way through the first quarter.

Casey looking dominant, 4 goals to nil early.

Van Rooyen already with two and almost three. Playing as a deep forward, and then rucking.

Mitch Brown marking everything but missing the goals.

Melksham playing what looks like half back (with a glove on).

Woewodin busy early wing/half back.

Back