What would a Dutton Liberal leadership mean for the Liberals and the country?

Remove this Banner Ad

The West has done a 180 degree backflip with their Federal political support in a week. Also comes after their Indigenous language front cover
don't follow the paper that closely. just loved the stats. the libs really pong in w.a & the whiff will get worse under pot head.

In the modern incarnation of the Liberal Party being a dodgy rorter doesn't exclude you from leadership positions, it's a prerequisite.
it's important 2 keep traditions alive.;) really hoping the new icac can investigate retrospectively. could wipe out half the front bench of the rorters.

Want to know exactly how the lowlife voted on any bill?

An interesting read.
Goes into specifics of every bill. Covers every one clearly.
You can't lie about how you voted.

Dutton's character is laid bare.

This was a primary weapon in the Climate 200 PR campaign across all their independent candidates. More specifically, they targeted Barnaby.

Josh Frydenberg voted the same as Barnaby Joyce.
Trent Zimmerman voted the same as Barnaby Joyce.
Celia Hammond voted the same as Barnaby Joyce.

And so on.

Simple, clear communication that cut through any prevarication about individual candidate's feels and opinions behind closed doors. Their actions spoke louder.

It worked a treat.

This was a primary weapon in the Climate 200 PR campaign across all their independent candidates. More specifically, they targeted Barnaby.

Josh Frydenberg voted the same as Barnaby Joyce.
Trent Zimmerman voted the same as Barnaby Joyce.
Celia Hammond voted the same as Barnaby Joyce.

And so on.

Simple, clear communication that cut through any prevarication about individual candidate's feels and opinions behind closed doors. Their actions spoke louder.

It worked a treat.
Yep cut through the BS and show what is the reality. I don't care whether Dutton is a good father/husband and whether he has a "softer" side. Just show me the data, how did he vote on key legislation? What are his policies? The rest is just PR fluff.

So with the lib leadership spill rules that Morrison installed, they are stuck with Dutton until they lose another election?
I guess, unless he stands down, which is a possibility if his polls are, as predicted horrendous. Who replaces him though, not many electable members of the Libs ATM.

I guess, unless he stands down, which is a possibility if his polls are, as predicted horrendous. Who replaces him though, not many electable members of the Libs ATM.
The only threat to Dutton is Morrison.

It would actually be funny to see that dickhead have a mother crack.

The truth is that if the Liberal Party want to get back to what they were they need to start again at a grass roots level. They need to purge the Christian Right and they need the moderates to take back control of the party. Frankly, that will take generations if it happens at all.

Whilst Murdoch protected the Liberal Party for years, he has actually killed the Liberal Party in doing it. No one cares for USA style politics in Australia and every single thing they did was borrowed directly from Trump - "China", trans rights, woke left, fake media, and on and on.

The Liberal Party do not have a single idea amongst the lot of them.

The truth is that if the Liberal Party want to get back to what they were they need to start again at a grass roots level. They need to purge the Christian Right and they need the moderates to take back control of the party. Frankly, that will take generations if it happens at all.

Whilst Murdoch protected the Liberal Party for years, he has actually killed the Liberal Party in doing it. No one cares for USA style politics in Australia and every single thing they did was borrowed directly from Trump - "China", trans rights, woke left, fake media, and on and on.

agree that morrison being morrison will b working on a return. the other possibility is finding a seat 4 frydo but bc there r so few in melbourne he might have to move 2 his real love, sydney.

Ipso facto, Scummo wasn't the only person who was a stranger to the truth in that abhorrent outfit.

If anything illustrates the lack of talent in the ranks of the reactionaries this Shadow Cabinet does. I mean Taylor as Shadow Treasurer with his assistant Robert. It would be hard to find two more inept, mendacious, and feckless individuals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anything illustrates the lack of talent in the ranks of the reactionaries this Shadow Cabinet does. I mean Taylor as Shadow Treasurer with his assistant Robert. It would be hard to find two more inept, mendacious, and feckless individuals

One of the best twitter responses.

i was looking at the odds of voldemort not making it to the next election. but seeing that incompetent lot i can't c any challengers.

You know as outrageous as it seems, I firmly believe that the Supremacist Morrison will have another crack at the leadership. He is that type of rabid far right fundamentalist.

You know as outrageous as it seems, I firmly believe that the Supremacist Morrison will have another crack at the leadership. He is that type of rabid far right fundamentalist.
Ooooh, wouldn't that be hoot?

The LNP would rip themselves apart.....I'd buy tickets to something like that

He is an attention whore, so I can see him having another tilt.

Don't see what it'll accomplish for the LNP, but that hasn't stopped him before.

don't think turnbull cares 4 voldemort much. but he's right this time. 'belligerent blusterer' like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back