AFLW Player # 8: Bonnie Toogood (C) 🏅🏅🏅🏅 - 3rd in the W-low, AA CHF & Co-Captain, EFC B&F, re-signs for 4 years!

Remove this Banner Ad

So I looked up Toogood and I can see she was the Dogs' leading goal.kicker this year, so obviously a strong signing. But Frew is having a great season from what I've seen; how does she compare? Is she AFLW standard and is she likely to partner Toogood in the forwardline?
Get her in! Frew has fantastic goal sense, be a shame for her not to get drafted by us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guest on the W Show. Great to hear from her and lots of the issues around women's footy, what they want, what the pressures are, what they need to ensure integrity, etc.

Part 1:

Bonnie is going to be awesome for us not only on field but off as well.
We're lucky to have her and Prespakis, I think they are our Tier 1 players and have ASAs along with Nanscawen.

I'm actually really liking the W show, seen a few episodes now. She's a rotating guest I think so you see her occasionally.

They know what they're talking about, and it's actually quite refreshing that there aren't any rubbish footy shows for AFLW haha, even though it would be nice to have more saturation. But there's no like Kane Cornes devil's advocate or Nick Riewoldt and Jonno Brown s**t talking stuff.

Actually Libby Birch was special comments on our VFLW final yesterday too, she's also a guest in those episodes. Appreciate her insight even if she's not one of ours.

We're lucky to have her and Prespakis, I think they are our Tier 1 players and have ASAs along with Nanscawen.

I'm actually really liking the W show, seen a few episodes now. She's a rotating guest I think so you see her occasionally.

They know what they're talking about, and it's actually quite refreshing that there aren't any rubbish footy shows for AFLW haha, even though it would be nice to have more saturation. But there's no like Kane Cornes devil's advocate or Nick Riewoldt and Jonno Brown s**t talking stuff.

Actually Libby Birch was special comments on our VFLW final yesterday too, she's also a guest in those episodes. Appreciate her insight even if she's not one of ours.
I agree that we are absolutely lucky to have both, I would consider both to be in the best 20 players in the AFLW competition and with age on their side will only get better.
I think we will see plenty of highlights featuring both girls in the years to come and we should be excited on what EFC are building towards.

⬇️ Here she is ⬇️
Screen-Shot-2022-06-27-at-1.22.34-pm.png.jpeg
The official count will be supplemented by the best insight and analysis from our expert panel, featuring host Sarah Olle, AFLW guru Sarah Black and senior reporter Riley Beveridge.

Plus, W Show host Nat Edwards and AFLW star Bonnie Toogood will bring you all the reactions from the draftees as their AFLW dreams become reality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back