Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't body shame. All women are beautiful

gtfo-the-office.gif

I'll be furious if he gets a holiday for shaving Kelly's chin whilst McKay can get an elbow to the head and not even a free kick.

The standards of umpiring and rules in this sport is worse than it has ever been. The most frustrating time I can recall before this was the obsessions with placing hands on the back being a free - at least then there was only one poor rule they were paying. They are literally finding new rules to invent each year that provide nothing to the standard of entertainment and contest. All whilst wondering why their product is losing eyeballs...

He’s not a very very good player. He has the potential to be, but he still has a hell of a lot to learn.
As for your other point, yes, he’s in a very very poor team.
He's probably spent his whole life as the best player in the team, the absolute star, the one who can do things that others can't. I imagine that's both frustrating and confronting for him.

For all our talk about "he's already our best player, make him captain, etc", he's actually got a lot of work to do before he gets to that level.

And let's all take a moment to remember he's still only 18 and perhaps lower our expectations a touch.

He's probably spent his whole life as the best player in the team, the absolute star, the one who can do things that others can't. I imagine that's both frustrating and confronting for him.

For all our talk about "he's already our best player, make him captain, etc", he's actually got a lot of work to do before he gets to that level.

And let's all take a moment to remember he's still only 18 and perhaps lower our expectations a touch.
Wasn’t like that at all last year at South’s.

The big worry for me is that even when we have been poor our culture as a club has usually been great.

Under Noble our culture is looking terrible. Unhappy players, talk of dissent in the playing group and now it’s showing on the field.

I’m not sure if it is Noble or it’s Amarfio, but whoever it is get them the * out of this club before it gets worse.

Needs to be reminded he's done nothing. Sort your attitude be a team player or * off back home. Been getting more and more embarrassing as the season goes on.
The frustration excuse is a cop out

North is my second team, so I feel for you guys when it comes to JHF, was surprised you didn’t take the god father offer from, was it Adelaide?, having been in your position you are now for soooo friggen long it was a choice fraught with danger with a very strong go home factor.

Is he playing like he is to lower his value knowing one of the Adelaide clubs will take him? Surely not, that would just be a dog of dog acts.

All I know is that North have been getting shafted forever by zoning, (Essendon), the AFL (countless times) and trade wise (destination club problems) but the shinboner spirit has always been strong. That’s why you are my second favourite team … the * yous you give to the AFL makes my heart fill with glee.

But s**t at the moment is going sideways. Hope you guys fix it as soon as you can because the current crop just don’t seem to understand what that shinboner spirit means.

Us against the world and we stick together and leave no man behind!

Anyway good luck. Get two early firsts for JHF at a minimum, take your early pick this year, pick the best players with zero go home factor and loyalty traits and build a team around them.

Don’t give him away cheaply, let him walk and if he does pick him up again just to * with him!

Sorry just thinking of that happened to us with Walsh what I’d do.

Again good luck.

Kid seems like an absolute tosser. We went through this BS for a few drafts and there’s no bigger pain in footy. A highly touted draft pick that you pin your hopes on, who comes in and disrespects the jumper and wants to leave from the jump. Genuinely feel for your situation. I’d want him traded for as much as you can get this off season. Cut your losses and run.

Still yet to see an angle of the hit that shows him definitively collect Kelly on the jaw.

May have made some minor contact, but Kelly acted like he'd uppercutted him and then curb stomped him.
Paging video evidence expert giantroo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious to know since I haven’t watched the game, what specific things was JHF doing at the game off the ball? Anybody able to tell me things he was doing? Constant complaining to teammates etc?

Sucks cuz I’m from SA and have a few close mates and friends of friends etc who played at Christie’s Beach with JHF and from everything I’ve been told by them JHF is already unhappy at north and wants out. Shattering
Single post account.

So much cred.

I am not sure who he thinks he is?

If one of my kids behaved with the attitude he had today, I would of told them to pull their ******* head in.

People who think Noble has this playing group, have Exhibit A right in front of their nose.

First TT and now JHF, he is letting it get out of control.

He has clearly lost the players and the behaviour is a indicator.

Gee, he's petulant and immature but he wants to be the best. I don't see how it shows he isn't invested, the opposite in fact. One thing to kneejerk and boot him for it but if the media are starting to lay in then it's time for guidance from our club, his manager and his folks. He's been a professional footballer for seven months - it's the perfect time to solidify a relationship with him IMO.

Late in the last on the wing, Hall and JHF had their man running forward for inside 50 opportunity, Hall chases his opponent and looks back briefly to see JHF not covering his just walking. Hall gives him a quick angry look a few more times.

It was a bad look from where I was sitting. Really poor.

It’s not even up for debate now.

TT and now Horne-Francis both having attitudinal issues.

Stephenson running around like he doesn’t give a duck.

These players don’t want to play for this bloke.
It’s Nobles fault that JHF is baking a (nearly) 300 game All Australian ruckman, legend of the club, who leads the all time tap outs, for a poorly executed tap?

Horne may never play with a better tap ruckman in his career then Goldy.

Late in the last on the wing, Hall and JHF had their man running forward for inside 50 opportunity, Hall chases his opponent and looks back briefly to see JHF not covering his just walking. Hall gives him a quick angry look a few more times.

It was a bad look from where I was sitting. Really poor.

Hall actually asked him to chase/ man up and JHF effectively said no.

Like not even a token effort.

You can see everything in front of your eyes. It’s all there.

He’s a gun, he’s competitive, he hates losing, at times he gives up, he has poor body language, he’s immature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back