Past #6: Jason Horne-Francis - NM have been informed by JHF's management that he will seek a trade to SA [contracted for 2023]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He will get 1 week. Then I’d drop him for the following week. Needs to be stamped out. But it feels like we are sticking our fingers in the holes at the moment. Sinking ship. It can turn quickly for the better but * me it feels like a million miles away..

Demanding excellence from other players when you’ve had two touches to half time is one thing

No chasing or manning up is another, completely unacceptable, never seen a North player so it before

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hes 18yo. Got a lot of learning to do
He’s an 18 year old that has his head up his arse.

You really have to question who is guiding this bloke, because his behaviour is very poor for a bloke who is yet to prove anything at AFL level.

The club needs to stamp it out pretty quickly, because his behaviour was of someone who thinks he is above the club and better than his teammates.

Looking like FIGJAM Mk.2.

Kingy is absolutely right.

Needs that head wobble removed with a swift kick in the arse.
Ted_kicks_Bishop_Brennan.jpg

Farkin funny Father Ted kicking the Bishop up the arse :cool:

SammyRoo

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Curious to know since I haven’t watched the game, what specific things was JHF doing at the game off the ball? Anybody able to tell me things he was doing? Constant complaining to teammates etc?

Sucks cuz I’m from SA and have a few close mates and friends of friends etc who played at Christie’s Beach with JHF and from everything I’ve been told by them JHF is already unhappy at north and wants out. Shattering
Thanks for creating an account to inform us of that 👍

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
This body language is something those I speak say they've never seen with JHF before, and he's been part of a few ordinary sides.

IMO something is different at North Melbourne and it stinks.

The difference is this is the big time.

This body language is something those I speak say they've never seen with JHF before, and he's been part of a few ordinary sides.

Perhaps the fact its AFL and not auskick

Jun 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

His entire support network is in a different state would be the biggest difference I assume.

Themanbun

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
His entire support network is in a different state would be the biggest difference I assume.
Yep that certainly wouldn't be helping things. I wonder if he's disappointed at the support our club is providing for his development. Gibbs and his SANFL club were able to mentor and teach him a lot. If he's stepped up to AFL and getting less support well * yeah maybe that'd piss you off.

Souup

Norm Smith Medallist
May 8, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't buy the 'he's an 18 year old kid' excuse.

If anything, that makes the issue worse. What other 18 year olds in the competition are carrying on like him?

You've been in the big league for barely 6 months. Yes the team is s**t, you have the responsibility with your words and actions to build it from the ground up. Mouthing off and giving attitude to a near-on 300 gamer is not the play (in addition to all the other issues in previous weeks).

I said it a few weeks ago - if he doesn't want to be here, piss off, I honestly will not be disappointed or spend any time lamenting it. If he wants to hang around and brings the right attitude, everyone will be quick to forget and use it all as a learning opportunity to make him a better player and his teammates better too.

Yep that certainly wouldn't be helping things. I wonder if he's disappointed at the support our club is providing for his development. Gibbs and his SANFL club were able to mentor and teach him a lot. If he's stepped up to AFL and getting less support well duck yeah maybe that'd piss you off.
We should throw everything at getting Gibbs. He’s currently doing u16 and u18s at South’s and wants to get into coaching.

Saltiga

Cancelled
Apr 27, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He may just want out ASAP and is using the Ben Simmons method to do it. The best young athletes get forced into a shitshow and have their democratic rights taken away from them to get out.

The only real way to get out is to make a prick of himself so the club is forced to trade him for a realistic value.

jay317

All Australian
Apr 23, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's a great talent, but he needs to take a look in the mirror before worrying about the rest. Some of the stuff that's been creeping into his game over the season is pretty poor.

nelroo

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He may just want out ASAP and is using the Ben Simmons method to do it. The best young athletes get forced into a shitshow and have their democratic rights taken away from them to get out.

The only real way to get out is to make a prick of himself so the club is forced to trade him for a realistic value.
What a load of bullshit.

Probably not the best time to be coming around and offering input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back