Politics Jan 6 clown show

It is exactly the definition of murder of an unarmed citizen. Since when did trespass carry the death penalty ?

LOL.
Trespassing gives the property owner unfettered rights to use deadly force.

Same clowns who champion their 2nd amendment rights cry about the law when the gun is pointed at them

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
There is no whitewash, but there is a bunch of Democrats and Rino's pushing this charade simply to stop Trump running for president in 2024. But this is all hypothesis, come November there will be a change of regime in the Capitol .

A guy who doesn’t respect democracy and tried to overturn a free and fair election shouldn’t be allowed to run again.

Pretty obvious he will try the same thing again.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
LOL.
Trespassing gives the property owner unfettered rights to use deadly force.

Same clowns who champion their 2nd amendment rights cry about the law when the gun is pointed at them
No, trespassing does not give property owners the right to use unfettered deadly force. I seriously suggest you reconsider your comment and anyone else reading this take stock.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
There were 2 deaths at the capitol. Unarmed war veteran Ashlee Babbit (killed in cold blood by a capitol police officer who fired through a closed glass window)
Wasn’t she shot climbing through a through a smashed window? And the officer who shot her was charged with protecting members of Congress. Seems to me he had every reason to believe this nutter was a direct threat those we was trying to protect.

Play stupid games…

No, trespassing does not give property owners the right to use unfettered deadly force. I seriously suggest you reconsider your comment and anyone else reading this take stock.

Anyone trespassing on my property with weapons in their possession gives me the right to shoot them dead. On the spot. Everyday of the week.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
A guy who doesn’t respect democracy and tried to overturn a free and fair election shouldn’t be allowed to run again.

Pretty obvious he will try the same thing again.
Trump does not respect democracy? The duly elected President of the United States does not respect democracy? The 80 million Americans who voted for Trump do not respect democracy? Does an old demented man, Biden, that is the laughing stock of the world respect democracy? The head of a crime gang that allows his son to rake in millions of dollars from China and the Ukraine respect democracy? Thank God that I live in Australia where our political parties , labor and liberal both do excellent jobs. We have a democratic system of the highest, with politicians that we can depend on.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
Anyone trespassing on my property with weapons in their possession gives me the right to shoot them dead. On the spot. Everyday of the week.
Wasn’t she shot climbing through a through a smashed window? And the officer who shot her was charged with protecting members of Congress. Seems to me he had every reason to believe this nutter was a direct threat those we was trying to protect.

Play stupid games…
The golden rule for law enforcement is that you use reasonable force. Shooting an unarmed woman through a glass door when she standing next to a SWAT team is tantamount to murder.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
No. He tried to get his VP to unilaterally stop certification of the election results. This is a matter of historical record.
That's because he rightfully believed that he had the election stolen by voter fraud. It is his democratic right to explore every legitimate avenue. That does not make him a conspirator.

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The golden rule for law enforcement is that you use reasonable force. Shooting an unarmed woman through a glass door when she standing next to a SWAT team is tantamount to murder.
Lol. Now you’re just making s**t up.

Where do you live, Texas?

Why Texas?
It is the case pretty much anywhere that has the common law as its foundation.

Not even the cops can enter your property without a search warrant or your permission.
When you trespass the onus is on you to explain why you are trespassing. If you're trespassing on my property I can safely assume that you're there to harm me. Any sort of weapon on your person, you've just handed someone the right to shoot you, on the spot. There aren't any good reasons for trespassing.

It doesn't happen like that (shot dead on the spot) in most countries because most countries don't allow guns in homes.

The "golden rule". LOL.
How many cops have gotten off scot free from 'tantamount to murder' acts?
Heaps. And heaps.
I'm just peacefullly storming the Capital....LOL LOL LOL

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Why Texas?
It is the case pretty much anywhere that has the common law as its foundation.

Not even the cops can enter your property without a search warrant or your permission.
When you trespass the onus is on you to explain why you are trespassing. If you're trespassing on my property I can safely assume that you're there to harm me. Any sort of weapon on your person, you've just handed someone the right to shoot you, on the spot. There aren't any good reasons for trespassing.

It doesn't happen like that (shot dead on the spot) in most countries because most countries don't allow guns in homes.

I'll be honest, I have no idea on the laws regarding shooting intruders. I just figured that our laws would generally not allow carte blanche on trespassers, armed or not.

I know in Texas they don't like dialling 911, that's why I mentioned Texas

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
The "golden rule". LOL.
How many cops have gotten off scot free from 'tantamount to murder' acts?
Heaps. And heaps.
I'm just peacefullly storming the Capital....LOL LOL LOL
How many police have died in the line of duty? Heaps and heaps. How many African Americans have killed other African Americans, more than any other demographic. What has this got to do with Ashley Babbit, absolutely nothing.

I'll be honest, I have no idea on the laws regarding shooting intruders. I just figured that our laws would generally not allow carte blanche on trespassers, armed or not.

I know in Texas they don't like dialling 911, that's why I mentioned Texas

Trespassers don't get shot because we are not wired like that here & we have strict gun laws.
If someone is trespassing, the law is on the side of the property occupier because the law says there are no good reasons for trespassing.
Trespassing is a strict liability offense. Strict liability gives no wriggle room. The act is enough.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
Nah he’s trolling. No one’s this stupid. But he’s no good even at that.
Since when stating a belief is trolling, Oh that's right when it disagrees with you. You are really, really, really good, you can come into a discussion late then in a microsecond say a person is not sincere. Not only that, you say it with such arrogance, every one should bow in your presence. you truly are a prophet of wisdom. All hail the mighty McNulty!

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Since when stating a belief is trolling, Oh that's right when it disagrees with you. You are really, really, really good, you can come into a discussion late then in a microsecond say a person is not sincere. Not only that, you say it with such arrogance, every one should bow in your presence. you truly are a prophet of wisdom. All hail the mighty McNulty!
You’re trying way too hard mate. It’s embarrassing.

Back