Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't been in here before, and this may not be what this thread is for but:

I just wanted to drop in to congratulate Robbo on single-handedly keeping up a daily double page spread on Essington in the Bomber Daily (HUN)...for years and years, despite zero on field improvement and minimal off field achievement. In a tribute to insane perserverence, he, and other ''journos'' in his office, have dug deep here.

How he/they can find enough err, news, to make them the story - every day - is a tribute to the man's genius.

Without Robbo, Esserton may well have drifted off into the ether, given their impact on the competition - and everyone else's care factor - but no, Robbo has maintained his front, back and inside pages rage to ensure they are the whole AFL story.

However, despite his Herculean abilities, it's wearing a bit thin now...

I don't care if Heppel has a new dog, a new haircut or if his Mum is a good cook.

I don't care what Merrrett thinks about the ''review'.

I don't care what old Bummers players think of the current side.

I don't care about Stringer's tatts.

I looked on in amazement when the HUN declared ''Ben Brown is the missing piece in the Tullamarine puzzle'' (2019 article - seriously).

And so on...

Robbo, do us all a favour: Just Go Away!**

**Doing my absolute best to remain polite in the face of overwhelming, umm, annoyance.

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
peta saving GIF by South Park

Sep 26, 2021
Saturn
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

I just wanted to drop in to congratulate Robbo on single-handedly keeping up a daily double page spread on Essington in the Bomber Daily (HUN)...for years and years, despite zero on field improvement and minimal off field achievement. In a tribute to insane perserverence, he, and other ''journos'' in his office, have dug deep here.

How he/they can find enough err, news, to make them the story - every day - is a tribute to the man's genius.

Without Robbo, Esserton may well have drifted off into the ether, given their impact on the competition - and everyone else's care factor - but no, Robbo has maintained his front, back and inside pages rage to ensure they are the whole AFL story.

I don't care if Heppel has a new dog, a new haircut or if his Mum is a good cook.

I looked on in amazement when the HUN declared ''Ben Brown is the missing piece in the Tullamarine puzzle'' (2019 article - seriously).

And so on...

**Doing my absolute best to remain polite in the face of overwhelming, umm, annoyance.
You are in the wrong place to be spewing forth this type of profanity. Get thee gone heretic !!!!
You cannot handle the Devine TRUTH.... it blinds your infidel eyes and is frying your brain. Repent.
img_1701.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
you may all claim him as your spiritual leader, but there is something deeper than deity status for us esserden (Essendon) fans.
He is Esserdun, He is the Totality and Amalgamation (good word, that) of all Esserdun supporters, in looks, character, intellect, Righteous Entitlement, delusion, and Impotent Rage. It is rumoured that TGO once spent a night in the Hangar with Veruca Salt, from this all Esserdun supporters were spawned.

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS

And so on...

Yeah, you're lost, Dimma. If TGO decides we need to know of Heppell's dog, it behooves us (good word, that, behooves) to read the missal on Heppell's dog. Ours is not to reason, why.

Yeah, you're lost, Dimma. If TGO decides we need to know of Heppell's dog, it behooves us (good word, that, behooves) to read the missal on Heppell's dog. Ours is not to reason, why.
Thanks, Richo.

I have now attained enlightenment.

'Behooves' says it all...almost mantra-worthy!

How are you doing these days?

Haven't been back to the Tigers board since both of our clubs won flags 🏆😊

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
People say he’s often had a few pre show cruisers, but Jesus sounds like he polishes off half the pub
After his big health scare last year TGO has realised the fortunes of being granted a second chance and making the most of it by living harder than ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 29, 2007
Rand McNally
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers

And so on...

posts brian GIF

3rd Grade Maggy

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2004
In the Finals ...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Southampton
Drunk on the HOF 360 edition, slurring his words and drooling over his co-host Kath flaying his hands around hoping to cop a feel.
Imbued with the spirit of the occasion, speaking in tongues and anointing an acolyte with the 'laying of hands'.

* brother JJ, it's not, that hard to speak the word of, TGO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back