Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Cannot believe they want $60 for this card. Diabolically stupid promotion

Mickailovic is good but unknown, Huni been inactive and a rookie, Goodall almost completely unknown but ok boxrec record. Be surprised if this did 5k buys so why not make it free?!

Thank christ for the high seas...

Cannot believe they want $60 for this card. Diabolically stupid promotion

Mickailovic is good but unknown, Huni been inactive and a rookie, Goodall almost completely unknown but ok boxrec record. Be surprised if this did 5k buys so why not make it free?!

Thank christ for the high seas...

Haha horrible card but I still bought it for something to watch. First fight is another Huni fighting a tomato can, should be classed as a assault, stupid matchup.

Main event should be pretty competitive, question marks over Huni's chin and Goodall by all reports has abit of power.

Haha horrible card but I still bought it for something to watch. First fight is another Huni fighting a tomato can, should be classed as a assault, stupid matchup.
Good man. Even if it's a bit pricey I say good on you for supporting.

Right.. back to my canoe.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kambosos just sold out Marvel tbf

This is a weak card. Should be a wake up call to promoters not necessarily proof boxers cant get crowds. Has to be a better card than this...

Kambosos bought a 27-0 US boxer to our shores and was for all the belts abit different.

Honestly this should be $30, they'd 3x as many buys and probably end up in front.
I cant for the life of me find it again but PPV providers basically said years ago they analyzed this and the same people pay 20, 30, 50, or 70. If someone isnt paying 50, they arent paying 30 and those that pay, pay.

It makes sense, law of diminishing returns, but this shouldnt have been a PPV at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back