Josh Frydenberg. Out of his depth.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mother ducker!

All that tax money worth it to pwn 'tEh LeFt' though hey?

The idiots that think they’re sticking it to the left voting for crooks like the libs are too stupid to realize they’re being fleeced.

The libs don’t care, it’s just a culture war distraction while they loot the treasury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 30, 2008
Western Victoria
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Chelsea
The word from a pretty hard core ALP insider (former high ranking cabinet minister, still very sharp and still well connected) suggests the Public Service ie. Departments are an absolute ******* disaster. The new government are loathe to do a full corporate clean out (ie. air all the dirty laundry in one big hit) because they reckon the fall out will be immense. Large areas of government totally underfunded and contacted out to the big end of town. “Could take ten years to rectify in good times”…these are not good times. Specific reference was made to the NDIS “they never believed in it and everyone that’s been in the department has just dithered”

Dec 12, 2007
The North
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
The word from a pretty hard core ALP insider (former high ranking cabinet minister, still very sharp and still well connected) suggests the Public Service ie. Departments are an absolute ******* disaster. The new government are loathe to do a full corporate clean out (ie. air all the dirty laundry in one big hit) because they reckon the fall out will be immense. Large areas of government totally underfunded and contacted out to the big end of town. “Could take ten years to rectify in good times”…these are not good times. Specific reference was made to the NDIS “they never believed in it and everyone that’s been in the department has just dithered”
Nah * that, the LNP have ruined this country for far too long and the public needs to know the damage that they cause when in power.

Festerz

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2019
///comet.repair.export
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC Maggies SANFL, ASU Sun Devils
Is anyone surprised by this?

Anyone?

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 9.00.34 pm.png

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Seeds. One month in, and still not regretting my vote. Still very happy to see the back of the ecominic philistine
Why would you regret it now? its when the libs get back in power and all the hard right nutters that by then solely make up that party want to ban abortion that we may well be regretting it.

just as the usa is right now.

Why would you regret it now? its when the libs get back in power and all the hard right nutters that by then solely make up that party want to ban abortion that we may well be regretting it.

What? Vote for the Liberals or the Liberals will go to the right!

* em. Let em do that and get demolished even further.

carloss

Premiership Player
Sep 4, 2007
around
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sheffield Wednesday

Libs were in power from 2013 to 2022, didn't happen then. Maybe you could watch less US politics..........

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Any idea where any of those exist?

If we ignore that the Teal members do not actually have "members" they are the closest things to "old school classical liberals" in Australia these days.
Frydenburg was closer then most in his party. Not sufficiently for my liking but he was closer.

the teals are even better but do we honestly believe in our lifetime that we will move away from the labor vs liberal paradigm?

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Frydenburg was closer then most in his party. Not sufficiently for my liking but he was closer.

the teals are even better but do we honestly believe in our lifetime that we will move away from the labor vs liberal paradigm?
It is slowly happening. We came within 1-2 seats of minority government this time and last amd the one before that. Gillard was a minority government. 4 of the last 5 governments have been decided by a seat or less and each time the primary vote of the majors has dropped.

It is inevitable.

Back