Politics Jan 6 clown show

Umm, coming here to voice an alternative against a plethora of inbreds not speaking my mind. You really need to take your hand off it!
That is rubbish!!!!

You referenced Mark Levin as someone to check out.

You really should take more notice of what you post as you seem to accuse others of what you are yourself.

Projection much?

Mick F

Mighty Snr
Dec 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
That is rubbish!!!!

You referenced Mark Levin as someone to check out.

You really should take more notice of what you post as you seem to accuse others of what you are yourself.

Projection much?
Probably just some lonely old digger that doesn’t like gardening or lawn bowls. Clearly still over rates his intellect - sad in a sense.

Why he thinks we give a rat’s about his isms, let alone Mark Levin prognostications, beggars belief.

Leeda

Talents B Sharp
Suspended
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
African American murders which are far higher than other groups are committed by....African Americans.
Well s**t for brains…obviously black Americans will be castigated against their own race…because it is easier for them all to be chucked ‘in the river’…
a tiny bit of questioning leads to a result where it allows the people who should know better, to treat people or persons as if they are a human being and ‘shock you’re ass’ we ain’t always the problem’

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
Not my option. Just wondering how far SDS wants to take his hatred or conservatives.

You idiots will gravitate towards right wing wealthy pollies. They hate you. They just need your votes to lower their taxes, cut regulations etc.

They throw out the culture war stuff to make the idiots angry and get them voting or in your case mashing their thumbs across keyboards.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dec 20, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal
You idiots will gravitate towards right wing wealthy pollies. They hate you. They just need your votes to lower their taxes, cut regulations etc.

They throw out the culture war stuff to make the idiots angry and get them voting or in your case mashing their thumbs across keyboards.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Newsflash. Politicians you gravitate towards hate you just as much.

Anyone who thinks those is power are on their side really haven't been paying attention.

Newsflash. Politicians you gravitate towards hate you just as much.

Anyone who thinks those is power are on their side really haven't been paying attention.
Nobody has treated their supporters with quite the contempt Trump did, you were all just marks to him.

Mick F

Mighty Snr
Dec 26, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
There's no comparison here. It's become very apparent that Trump knew he lost the election, told his supporters he didn't and fleeced them of two hundred and fifty mil. This is where I think he will go down too, Americans dismiss all sorts of criminality for all sorts of reasons but financial crime is a different kettle of fish altogether.
Even the most ardent Trump lickspittles are keeping their heads down at the moment.

Trumpists are of course noted for their humour - that may be why Donald is laughing all the way to the Bank.

Back