Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 14 - Tigers v Blues Thurs June 16th 7:20pm (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 32.1%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We just spanked the best clearance team in the comp.

Scoreboard flattered blues in the end.
Dude.

Great work in shutting down de koning and Harry (until late in the game). But for rain and a couple of dumb Curnow snaps...

You guys have an easier fixture from here.

We might still face off in finals. Good luck to you.

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
See you in September Tigers if we meet again when we have a decent list to pick from. 👍

As usual Tigers have close to 95% of their list to pick a best 22. We can only wish to have that luxury.
as usual? didnt see the years since 2018 when we had injuries too? yet still won flags? keep the excuses coming LOL

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Honestly, I think if it's not called in real time it shouldn't be called at all.

That's a goal in any other league other than AFL because it was touched maybe a milometer. Don't like the technology of replays because it's not something any other lower level league has.
ball was touched, thus a behind. look at you trying to bend the rules bc you cant take it

_tigdog_

Winner
Jul 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Intentional dog act from a piece of s**t, dog for life

Richmond football club nothing but a bunch of stinking dirty dogs

Try intentionally shoving cripps into his own man knowing full well cripps could of been injured.

a huge dog

:$ So much angst over Cripps softness and Bolton giving Carlton their deserved respect. Let it all out guys, begin the healing before you slip out the 8 totally.

Between you Carlton guys and the usual haters, you have topped off a great night with your incessant melts.

Maybe next year hey guys. Chins up?

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
as usual? didnt see the years since 2018 when we had injuries too? yet still won flags? keep the excuses coming LOL
I don't know about 2020.

When it comes to 2019..... I won't dispute Richmond had injuries , especially in that 1st half of the season. Then Richmond had 7 games at the MCG leading up to finals.

That 2017 flag.... Richmond had injuries and were struggling in the 1st half of the season. 2nd half they had the best form in the comp.

But those 2 games vs Freo in 2017. Freo beat tigers in the MCG in the 1st half of the season by a David Mundy goal after the siren. Late in the season, tigers beat Freo in WA by 104 points. Richmond in that game had players back in top form. Dockers in the other hand had injuries to key players and played some tired kids.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Dude.

Great work in shutting down de koning and Harry (until late in the game). But for rain and a couple of dumb Curnow snaps...

You guys have an easier fixture from here.

We might still face off in finals. Good luck to you.
The missing players are genuinely a factor but blaming the rain, WOW. This is AFL footy at the elite level. Rain is never an excuse for a winter sport played outdoors.

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
ball was touched, thus a behind. look at you trying to bend the rules bc you cant take it

Because I can't take it? Mate, it's Carlton and I'm a pies fan. Always happy for Carlton to lose. I don't believe it was touched and I don't believe the idiots up in the box could without a doubt conclude it was touched in such a short time.

BigFrizz36

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 20, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
So just those two and Weitering and Cerra? Who comes out of tonight’s side for them?
In our best side (judging from Vossys history)
McGovern comes in for plowman.
Weitering comes in for Durdin,(S)
Cerra pushes Cottrell back to being the sub.
Williams eases boyd out who was o.k. tonight.
Pittonet changes our balance and you would decide whether you play 2 rucks or not (bit like you guys with Soldo) but tdk can do some amazing things elsewhere do let's say Newnes gor the same of the argument.

Our bigger issue has been our three big defenders and being down to the bare bones. We started the season thinking that our best line up was
Weitering, Jones, McGovern

We have since gone to
Weitering. Mcdonald. McGovern
Weitering, Young. McGovern
Weitering, Young, Parks
Weitering, Young. Plowman
Young, Marchbank. Plowman
Young. Durdin. Plowman

Who knows what it might be next week.

That's how footy goes sometimes. Think that we'll be all right in the long run.

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
A763AE26-F047-44C8-B73B-45300BF7A81E.jpeg

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The missing players are genuinely a factor but blaming the rain, WOW. This is AFL footy at the elite level. Rain is never an excuse for a winter sport played outdoors.
Maybe not an excuse, but wet weather is absolutely a reason.

It reduces the effectiveness of certain players, and reduces the effectiveness of certain game styles.

It 100% can, and does impact games.

This has been the worst umpired onesided game i have ever seen. And ive seen some games
It's up there man, and I say this with a massive dislike of Carlton AND Richmond, I have no horse in this race. Filthy umpiring.
Interesting on Big Footy how every week Richmond are the beneficiary of the worst umpiring evas. Yet have the worst umpiring differential in the league.
I just don't understand it. Surely it's got to be more than entitled, pea heated, spineless sore losers mouthing off? Surely.
Do you kaiserchief13 or Gavin Excell have an explanation?

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Ain't slagging tigers mate. Go back and read the thread properly. I was having a crack at that collingwood dickhead Fadge who's full time job is to sink in the boots whenever Carlton get beaten.
My mistake, apologies mate, some blues got me riled up last night!

Aug 25, 2005
Grogansville
AFL Club
Gold Coast
The best I heard from a blues fan was broad intentionally wiggled all his figures so they’d think he touched the ball when he actually didn’t.
Love blues fans lol
To be fair, I used to play with a bloke that would jump and click his boots together when standing the mark, to trick the umpire into thinking it was touched.

Worked regularly too.

Back