Scandal Bailey and the bags

Remove this Banner Ad

So if you fail a drug test no-one finds out and you get a secret strike

If you get photographed taking drugs you get a strike but also suspended

The AFL declaring that taking drugs is mostly ok as long as no-one finds out
How are they going to find out if your “friends” don’t publish photos on the internet?

Those people should be shot out of a cannon

simpsons-luke.gif
You’d need a s**t-tonne of cannons.

Find it then.

Also find me some of this 70% pure cocaine too, i’ll cut it by 50% and make a mint
So find it and post it.

As you both seem to struggle with a simple search;

Here’s some key facts over the years.

Feel free to confirm what I already stated but you refused to believe.

In 2019–20, the annual median purity ranged from 41 per cent in Queensland to 67 per cent in New South Wales.

In 2018–19, the annual median purity ranged from 41 per cent in Queensland to 79 per cent in South Australia

In 2017–18, the annual median purity ranged from 42.1 per cent in Queensland to 62.0 per cent in New South Wales.

In 2016–17, the annual median purity of cocaine ranged from 33.2 per cent in Queensland to 60.5 per cent in Western Australia.

Feel free to continue through the other 15 odd years until you see the trend.

So in short, exactly as I said. Next time, do your own research and you might learn something.

In 2019–20, the annual median purity ranged from 41 per cent in Queensland to 67 per cent in New South Wales.

In 2018–19, the annual median purity ranged from 41 per cent in Queensland to 79 per cent in South Australia

In 2017–18, the annual median purity ranged from 42.1 per cent in Queensland to 62.0 per cent in New South Wales.

In 2016–17, the annual median purity of cocaine ranged from 33.2 per cent in Queensland to 60.5 per cent in Western Australia.

So in short, exactly as I said. Next time, do your own research and you might learn something.
Kindly quote me ever doubting anything you’ve said. I got sick of a back and forward about something you could have just posted.

He just pwned you guys!!

She is quite open about her hatred for the Bulldogs, so she's loving it.
correct!! actually its their fans, ie my hubbies family they s**t me to tears, and ive coped enough crap over the years from them all, that a little karma is welcome. however, i stand by everything ive said. i did not support Keefe and Thomas, i wanted them both gone. so yes trip trop off my bridge!

Last edited:
Probably because Dayne Beams is pretty clearly a s**t person and the other 2 haven't played football in about a decade.

Her husband's a cop so she's an expert on the dangers of recreational drugs mate. Nowhere better to get your drug advice.
no my sister is a cop, and ive never claimed to be an expert, quite the opposite actually, however, i know a few cops and paremedics, and they all have the most trouble with drugged up customers,

It must be a weird juxtaposition having "nothing but contempt" for people that take recreational drugs and passionately following a football team. Better not take a few seconds to consider what the Magpies players realistically got up to after the 2010 Grand Final. Imagine your team winning a Grand Final, but you feel nothing but contempt for likely the majority of the players that made it happen. :straining:
footy players are not brain surgeons so it would not surprise me at all. but they dont get a pass either, whatever club they play for

That's not entirely true.
AFL is a business before it's a sport - that's not a bad thing, there's a reason Bailey is getting paid 1000s of dollars, it's because AFL is a business.
So if the AFL player enjoys the $$$s he might need to get realistic that a little more is involved than simply kicking an oval ball real good.
You're getting paid first a foremost to get eyes glued to a screen, SPONSORSHIPS, membership dollars in, stadiums packed, sell merch etc.
You cant blame the AFL for their positions, they are forced to think generationally - capturing tomorrow's fans is done through the parents in the present.

I had a cafe I used to go to - it was solely the barista's 'job' to just make coffee and take my cash.
However they hired a new barista and he was bit of a rude prick sometimes so I voted with my feet and now I get my morning (and lunch, and afternoon) coffee from their competitor a couple shops down.

If that doesn't help explain why AFL players cant go around snorting coke and punching team mates publicly like the common brick-layers assistant bogan well let the implications of why Johnny Depp took Amber Heard to trial and why his work dried up explain it.
great post

I wonder how Jobe watson is going. Never any proof that he took anything, if he did he didnt know it. Gets a year ban and loses a Brownlow. Yet a bloke snorts coke and gets two weeks. AfL is a joke
not often i agree with an essendon fan regarding the whole saga, but i do here, very good point. and funny, Jobe was obviously struggling, but i dont recall him claiming MH at anytime. ill always wonder why he didnt say hey dad whats with all this? but he was a bloody good footballer destroyed by the whole thing. its just plain wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Smith has been handed a two-match suspension and received one strike following an AFL investigation into the illicit substance scandal.
No fine and a two week paid holiday....

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s a bit rich though if there really is a heap of players on strikes we don’t know about who have not been sanctioned. as someone else said it Only matters when you get caught? Maybe the list would be shorter if it wasn’t secret.

I don’t get it I really don’t, they get to play a sport you’d think they like and can set themselves up for life, yet a few silly spoilt brats can’t keep their noses clean, literally! Madness. Be my dream job to be that good at something. I would not risk it.

Afl now saying open slather boys take what you want just dont take photos.
Oh and dont even think about gambling on Afl.
Well, the vast majority don’t take photos. Short of daily testing every player 365 days a year, how else are they going to find out unless an unlucky/unwise few are photographed?

Not sure if they track betting but I’m sure it goes on. How was Stephenson caught?

Well, the vast majority don’t take photos. Short of daily testing every player 365 days a year, how else are they going to find out unless an unlucky/unwise few are photographed?

Not sure if they track betting but I’m sure it goes on. How was Stephenson caught?

Hair follicle testing can return a positive result for drugs consumed 3/4 months ago.

All AFL players should be undertaking quarterly Hair sample tests. Just like that, illicit drugs in a professional sport can be removed.

correct!! actually its their fans, ie my hubbies family they s**t me to tears, and ive coped enough crap over the years from them all, that a little karma is welcome. however, i stand by everything ive said. i did not support Keefe and Thomas, i wanted them both gone. so yes trip trop off my bridge!
Lol

I said that the purity is much better than before and is increasing. That’s exacly what the report says.

No one would complain with 79% pure coke.

Hair follicle testing can return a positive result for drugs consumed 3/4 months ago.

All AFL players should be undertaking quarterly Hair sample tests. Just like that, illicit drugs in a professional sport can be removed.
We’re sliding into Big Brother territory here. Other than it being a bad look for high-profile players to be using an illegal substance (or doing anything else that’s against the law), it’s the performance-enhancing drugs sports organisations should be most concerned about. Recreational drugs are more for individual clubs to be monitoring. It’s laughable to believe all illicit drugs can be removed from sport. Where there’s a will there’s a way.

We’re sliding into Big Brother territory here. Other than it being a bad look for high-profile players to be using an illegal substance (or doing anything else that’s against the law), it’s the performance-enhancing drugs sports organisations should be most concerned about. Recreational drugs are more for individual clubs to be monitoring. It’s laughable to believe all illicit drugs can be removed from sport. Where there’s a will there’s a way.

This ties into the point I was previously making though on the purity of certain substances.

In instances where they are consuming a substance with 40% purity, what’s in that other 60%?

That mixture of the 60% could very well include substances that could be banned as performance enhancing but they will never know if they don’t test.

This ties into the point I was previously making though on the purity of certain substances.

In instances where they are consuming a substance with 40% purity, what’s in that other 60%?

That mixture of the 60% could very well include substances that could be banned as performance enhancing but they will never know if they don’t test.
That’s the risk the players take, the amount that they would get from a night out if it’s cut in wouldn’t make any difference in terms of gaining a competitive advantage but if they do get tested and come back positive in a doping test they took the risk and will get punished accordingly, similar to what happened to the two Collingwood boys a few years ago

1. We test for PED already.
2. If you get busted because cocaine you do isn't nice quality that's your fault, get a better connect.

The manufacturers are not going to be including products that are worth a lot by themselves to cut coke.

He says something to Howe and Howe told him to self report

Remove this Banner Ad

Back