2022 Federal Election Watch - Part 2 the count

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently he's having a sook, claims he lost his seat because people are discriminating against conservatives lol

You know how i always say they've got GLASS-JAWS ??.....

Those poor persecuted conservatives. No wonder SKY news is so angry all the time!

Getting sick and tired of this American bull getting tried by the LNP on the Australian electorate. First the Trans tactic during the election and now its so called militant teachers corrupting our youf
Its easy to think “f#%^ it, they wont win any elections with that bs”

But there are real human beings being targeted here.

Potato heads punchbags have feelings

??

By not voting for them??
Have to agree.
Voting is simple discrimination.
Labor should abolish it from today on.
Just stick with a competent Government.
Abetz etal can just go on the pension, which they always said was enough.

Those poor persecuted conservatives. No wonder SKY news is so angry all the time!
I heard that pent up unresolved anger can cause stroke, or heart attack.

Just sayin...

Good to see labor saying the coalition were too soft on debt collection from welfare recipients.....
Unless there was more said, that doesn't seem accurate. The statement from Shorten said accuracy in JobSeeker payments had fallen from 93 per cent to 83 per cent, and that the Coalition's inability to get payments right meant some people ended up owing money. It said debt recovery will resume but I didn't see anything about going harder.

Good to see labor saying the coalition were too soft on debt collection from welfare recipients.....
That is not what they said.
They said the "welfare payment accuracy has dropped due to the Coalition’s mismanagement of the welfare system, with JobSeeker accuracy dropping from 93 to 83 per cent in two years."

Also that "
“The Coalition failed to invest in the welfare system, meaning that 17 per cent of JobSeeker Payments being made have been incorrect,” Minister Rishworth said.

“Debts owed by welfare recipients have drastically increased, with some sitting in the system for over three years, so some people aren’t even aware that they’ve received too much money from Services Australia."

So not only did the Libs concoct an illegal debt recovery scheme which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of those attacked by ROBOdebt, but they increased the likelihood they would have to recover erroneous debt and then failed to collect it.

Welfare payment accuracy slips under Coalition | Department of Social Services Ministers

ICAC the * out of these campaigners.

Last edited:
Payment accuracy - everyone receiving their fair entitlement - must be the number one objective of Centrelink. I think the management is very ad hoc and overwhelmed with ‘putting out scrub fires’.

Services Australia certainly misrepresent their performance to the Parliament.

Unless there was more said, that doesn't seem accurate. The statement from Shorten said accuracy in JobSeeker payments had fallen from 93 per cent to 83 per cent, and that the Coalition's inability to get payments right meant some people ended up owing money. It said debt recovery will resume but I didn't see anything about going harder.

That is not what they said.
They said the "welfare payment accuracy has dropped due to the Coalition’s mismanagement of the welfare system, with JobSeeker accuracy dropping from 93 to 83 per cent in two years."

Also that "
“The Coalition failed to invest in the welfare system, meaning that 17 per cent of JobSeeker Payments being made have been incorrect,” Minister Rishworth said.

“Debts owed by welfare recipients have drastically increased, with some sitting in the system for over three years, so some people aren’t even aware that they’ve received too much money from Services Australia."

So not only did the Libs concoct an illegal debt recovery scheme which resulted in the deaths of hundreds of those attacked by ROBOdebt, but they increased the likelihood they would have to recover erroneous debt and then failed to collect it.

ICAC the * out of these campaigners.

Payment accuracy - everyone receiving their fair entitlement - must be the number one objective of Centrelink. I think the management is very ad hoc and overwhelmed with ‘putting out scrub fires’.

Services Australia certainly misrepresent their performance to the Parliament.
They're going to start debt collecting against poor people for the former governments mistakes

Yay so progressive much wow

Such compassion
Great to see you all more interested in the language than the results

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah don't worry that Labor is refusing to raise welfare and going after people on welfare at the same time
They're the good guys yeah

******* hell they are spruiking a scheduled indexation on payments as them doing something when it was going to happen no matter who was in government.

They're going to start debt collecting against poor people for the former governments mistakes

Such compassion
I just think you're jumping the gun to have a snipe. I don't think anyone thought any government would simply stop reclaiming debts across the board. The thing is, the accuracy probably goes both ways, there will be some people underpaid because of mistakes, and they should get their money back. Personally, I think mistakes made by government where the recipient genuinely didn't know shouldn't be recovered, but as I said, that's not really been any party's policy ever.

But let's wait and see how they handle it, not misrepresent their actions.

I just think you're jumping the gun to have a snipe. I don't think anyone thought any government would simply stop reclaiming debts across the board. The thing is, the accuracy probably goes both ways, there will be some people underpaid because of mistakes, and they should get their money back. Personally, I think mistakes made by government where the recipient genuinely didn't know shouldn't be recovered, but as I said, that's not really been any party's policy ever.

But let's wait and see how they handle it, not misrepresent their actions.
Yeah lets not jump the gun
Labor are just doing the fiscally responsible thing of ******* poor people on welfare at a time that cost of living is going through the roof

Lets also do the whole its probably some peoples fault they have a welfare debt thing which is gross

These people are below the poverty line already

Yeah we know poor people are doing it tough and those on welfare are struggling the most but we can't commit to raising payments

Funny how they can comit to tax cuts for the wealthy, pay rises for themselves, hundreds of millions to the French oh and going after those hardest hit poor people to pay back money

Such compassion
Again, that is not what they said.
You should work for Murdoch.

Here is the link again. go actually read it with both eyes open.

Welfare payment accuracy slips under Coalition | Department of Social Services Ministers

How the * do you remain a mod?

Is it a balance thing or special placement?

This could be the best headline ever :D
View attachment 1425892
A celebratory Haiku,

"Abetz loses seat
to Lambie staffer no less
Bring on his dirt nap"

And another just for fun for the dirty Libs and stinking Nats in general,

"now you dogs are gone
you stole so much more from us
you wont be missed Cnuts"

If Australia is selling live animals to Muslim countries like Indonesia then they are probably locked into trade deals.
Not much that the present government can do about that then.
What i dont get is that beef is hung for what? Up to 30 days?

why cant we get some muzzies to start an abattoir, train up mussies to work there - give it the 5 star halal treatment when they kill it, ship it over to wherever and it can do the hanging bit in transit.

am i missing anything here?

seems like a much better option than moving live cattle.

What i dont get is that beef is hung for what? Up to 30 days?

why cant we get some muzzies to start an abattoir, train up mussies to work there - give it the 5 star halal treatment when they kill it, ship it over to wherever and it can do the hanging bit in transit.

am i missing anything here?

seems like a much better option than moving live cattle.
Politics over there (like here) would focus on protecting local jobs by saying they can't be sure we did the right way and the costs are probably far lower.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Politics over there (like here) would focus on protecting local jobs by saying they can't be sure we did the right way and the costs are probably far lower.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im not talking about fully butchering them - just getting them to hang.

They can still butcher it.

Again, that is not what they said.
You should work for Murdoch.

Here is the link again. go actually read it with both eyes open.

How the * do you remain a mod?

Is it a balance thing or special placement?
I've read it, what do you think this means?

We have a responsibility to take steps to recover debts owing and therefore efforts to recover existing debts will need to recommence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back