The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn’t feel real yet. I will need a new wallpaper for the first time in a few years 😭

uj1ZOuL.jpg

Very sad to see Mane go.
Team player, never said anything negative to disrupt team’s morale- even though he got massive short end of the stick with Salah.
Wish the club handled this better. Mane in the background while Salah got the noise is probably why Sadio is looking elsewhere.
Tbh, Salah isn’t the same player as he was in the second half of the season. Prefer we kept Mane, but guess Salah is the priority here.

First time in a long time I can remember us getting absolutely bent over and ducked dry.
He's 30 and his game is predicated on speed. Bent over would be caving to Salah's salary demands.

Unlike us, Senegal have a pretty decent chance of getting out of their World Cup group so at least we can support him then.

It doesn’t feel real yet. I will need a new wallpaper for the first time in a few years 😭

uj1ZOuL.jpg
On 2 of my monitors, I got the Champions Wall on 1 screen, and the team and crowd signing YNWA after the 4-0 Barca win on the other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I devo Mane is leaving. :(

I just hope there is no bad blood. I dont think "new challenge" is really why he is leaving. I think something has gone on behind the scenes maybe? I hope not.

Either way I will miss him terribly.

The end of the Mane, Mo, Bob front three.

At least I can take comfort in the fact that front three basically won everything there was to win for us. Legend, all three of them.

That’s the man he is. Never about him, always about his team, his country, his family.

Should sign Salah, and look for more forwards/strikers. Really not confident in him next season. Didn’t end the season well.
He will be fine now after a good rest. He looked absolutely knackered. Had his whole country on his back twice in the back half of the season and came up just short both times. That hurt him I think.

He's ridiculously driven and you know he see's Haaland and Nunez' arrival into the PL as a challenge. You bet he goes after that golden boot and the more goals he scores, the better for us :D

I’ll be in the UK during Sept-Oct & I am looking at attending the home game against Brighton on 1 Oct.

Any idea of best way to buy tickets? The Liverpool website only offers hospitality packages for non-members but we are after tickets only.

There are some ticket websites but not sure of their reliability. Has anyone had any experience buying from Football Ticket Net, Live Football Tickets or any other ticket website?

Not gonna lie, looking forward to the pre-season because of Darwin, really interesting to see how he fits in

Whether we challenge for the league will probably depend on him hitting the ground running quickly
Yeah we've just lost 20 goals in Mane. So Nunez has to hit the ground running and we will need more goals from Diaz too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back