Politics Jan 6 clown show

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
This is the problem with people. I'm not actually blaming you really, a lot of people hold the "pick a side" view, it's weird.
Don't you think that you've picked a side? I think everyone does.

You're more sympathetic to one side than the other. That's still picking a side.

Vocalising your position or not, isn't the difference between picking a side, right?

This is the problem with people. I'm not actually blaming you really, a lot of people hold the "pick a side" view, it's weird.
That is true to an extent but surely if you do pick a side it is based on facts (ie watching the hearings live) and not based on some shock jock.

I don't see anything weird in that at all.

These are some of the facts that some not only don't see but don't even take into consideration.

There were 62 court case (including appeals) on attempting to prove illegitimacy of the election. 61 were dismissed, some didn't even get past the preliminary hearing stage. Further in case this doesn't impress... 22 cases were heard by Trump appointed judges, 12 by other Republican Presidents.

All those that have appeared in the hearings to date are either Trump appointees, White House staff, Trump's legal team or Republicans with expertise or first hand knowledge of the events. Not one Democrat aligned person has given testimony. Yet many claim bias or witchhunt.

How can one reason or discuss with these type of posters? They just want to ignorantly cheer-lead or parrot something some random on the internet wrote that reinforces their ignorance.

Aug 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
That is true to an extent but surely if you do pick a side it is based on facts (ie watching the hearings live) and not based on some shock jock.

These are some of the facts that some not only don't see but don't even take into consideration.

There were 62 court case (including appeals) on attempting to prove illegitimacy of the election. 61 were dismissed, some didn't even get past the preliminary hearing stage. Further in case this doesn't impress... 22 cases were heard by Trump appointed judges, 12 by other Republican Presidents.

All those that have appeared in the hearings to date are either Trump appointees, White House staff, Trump's legal team or Republicans with expertise or first hand knowledge of the events. Not one Democrat aligned person has given testimony. Yet many claim bias or witchhunt.

How can one reason or discuss with these type of posters? They just want to ignorantly cheer-lead or parrot something some random on the internet wrote that reinforces their ignorance.

Is the Jan 6th stuff on the spectrum? If it is, could you explain how it is please.

Ok I thought you were generally talking about left v right, not specifically about the Jan 6 stuff.

Ok I thought you were generally talking about left v right, not specifically about the Jan 6 stuff.
This is the Jan 6 thread.

However my post could apply to many things politically, too many uninformed posters that either just cheer lead or troll.

It is a shame.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions

You believe that that the Jan 6 Stalinist trials are O.K. Decent people from all walks of life incarcerated now . rotting in jails without being formally charged for almost 2 years . Then that my friend is where you, and your cronies are to be despised for your thoughts.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
Don't you think that you've picked a side? I think everyone does.

You're more sympathetic to one side than the other. That's still picking a side.

Vocalising your position or not, isn't the difference between picking a side, right?
Ask them what they identify as when you do, they'll have some good answers for you.
The one thing I will tell them is to run at a million miles from a stranger like you.

maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
Even the most ardent Trump lickspittles are keeping their heads down at the moment.

Trumpists are of course noted for their humour - that may be why Donald is laughing all the way to the Bank.
The months before the 2016 election , the Hilary lickspittles were everywhere in Manhattan mouthing off, from the bus tours to the museums. As an Australian I was not used to such blatant political bullshit. Yet the more we heard the anti Trump crap the more we secretly knew he would win. Why?
Because at that time the USA was a shithole. It was full of racial divisions. the black Americans hated the Haiti blacks, the latinos hated the blacks and vice versa, and everyone hated the jews. The white population, curiously showed no outward resentment, probably because they were smart enough not to get involved.The country is riven with hatred. The division of cultures has grown to a canyon of self destruction.

Back