Game Day 2022 SC Round 14 - The Bye Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1578/15c

Could be worse I guess.

giphy.gif

Trading Preuss back in a week after I traded him out has destroyed my season. Similar happened last year with Heeney. F##&>*$$%!

The most frustrating part is I was going to wait a week to see how he went but was forced to pull the trigger early due to Rosa sickness and Clark out (who ended up playing and outscoring preuss).

I also changed my mind today and was going to take Himmelberg instead until I saw Flynn was out an hour before the bounce.

So f%cked off! Oh well I guess it is all just luck in the end.

18 warm bodies and 1647/15 so far, with Laird, Witts and Touk to come.

Dodged 2 bullets this round - 1 bringing in HH instead of Preuss (which was my original plan) and 2 trying to put the vc on Stewart but missing the lockout by seconds with the v staying on Macrae as a result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've had all 3 doggies inside watching the footy .
When port n cats won and sang the song .
My little Westie boy was woofing at the telly ...lol...woof shut up

Teakle looked good unlucky to get inj.
Butters was on fire early unlucky inj ?
"Our" dog thinks the TV is real life. Goes full flight at the tv when animals are on

Judd_Magic tell me you didn't

Of course I did. :(

I'm cursed this year, everything I touch just turns to s**t!

Trade out Whitfield for Hall and his hammy goes ping!

Trade Pruess for Gawn and he does his ankle.

Trade Gawn back to Pruess and he does his ankle.

Trade in Teakle, gets injured!

Butters the little kent injured!

Just so depressinig, haven't felt like coming back on here till now. :(

Pray for Judd_Magic. 2 trades left. Skipped Himmelberg. Got Preuss instead. His man crush Jelly a bucket of 💩

The SC Gods hate me this year Uncle Jiska.

I must have done something mighty bad to piss them off with the way they have been treating me.

I'm just gonna have to keep Preuss now and hope he's only out for a week or 2. Have English as cover luckily.

My other Preuss cover Treakle injured the week I bring him in. You just can't make this kind of s**t up if you tried. Butters injured too that I have to trade out. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back