The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

de4d9b54370cae685a7ecc78bd062f60.png

Going to be a long second half. Brisbane need one of the next two goals to be first to 50, then the rest should go close.

Not even close on my SGMs last night, very happy I decided to only bet the $22 dollars.

Horse punting today, in the QE2 i got on Duais at $21 after her Chipping Norton run, she's special and could be anything imo, but id be a lot more confident today if the track wasn't a swap. Keenest today on Pink Ivory in the Oaks, on her at $8. Think she is primed for it and will out stay them, trainer, jockey, up in distance and heavy track all big ticks.

Not even close on my SGMs last night, very happy I decided to only bet the $22 dollars.

Horse punting today, in the QE2 i got on Duais at $21 after her Chipping Norton run, she's special and could be anything imo, but id be a lot more confident today if the track wasn't a swap. Keenest today on Pink Ivory in the Oaks, on her at $8. Think she is primed for it and will out stay them, trainer, jockey, up in distance and heavy track all big ticks.
Nash Rawlliers ride in the Queen Elizabeth was as good as I have seen before

I only bet on the two main races. Verry Ellegant in her more disappointing run and
Daqiansweet junior who scored me $7 the place

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I only bet on the two main races. Verry Ellegant in her more disappointing run and
Daqiansweet junior who scored me $7 the place

Was a good ride, but certainly cost him, suspended and fined $40,000.

Sydney really need to think about moving the carnival to earlier in the year, every year the track becomes a bog chopped up mess, so they chuck the rail out and it heavily favours on speed after week 1. To call it the championships is a joke at this point when not every horse gets it a fair chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shane Dye did something similar once in the CC and people called it as bad a ride as they've seen. ;)

Last edited:
Was a good ride, but certainly cost him, suspended and fined $40,000.
That was for over use of the whip

His riding and balls to come grand stand side won him the race

Shane Dye did something similar once in the CC once and people called it as bad a ride as they've seen. ;)
Win = great

Lose = terrible

People are fickle

Was Dye racing on a heavy 10 though?

I honestly can't remember

Cant remember the rating but it was a wet track, similar to yesterday nobody was sticking to the inside rail in the straight.

Those are criminal odds.

I got banned from a few sites for taking advantage of promos so not many options unfortunately, im sure you can probably find better elsewhere :(

Not mine but a mate had a $200 bet on Artorius @ $15 winning the Platinum Jubilee last night, should have won, id feel very hard done by.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back