Analysis Father Son Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Shane joined the club in 1982 but wasn't it as General Manager, rather than recruiting ? He'd been acclaimed at Carlton. He stayed until 1987, that wasn't a bad era. His younger brother, Gary became involved in v, 1982 - 1987 although - 1987

Is that Sy

Thankyou, Legend. Is that St Ignatius he's playing against ?

The old bald eagle, eh ? He was the ugliest bloke on the list. There's hope for all.
Looks like Rostrevor

Mark my words, we're gonna have another dead-eye Dickson with Riley Dickson in a few years, saw him play on the weekend, fantastic shot at goal, great goal sense, just like his father. Wouldn't be surprised if his a top 10 pick with the way his tracking currently.

Are the years on the first page correct? I thought the Croft boys weren't this year

Think some of these may be wrong
Front page hasn't been updated in a long time

There was a lot of debate over their draft year which was confirmed to be next year eariler this year

Mark my words, we're gonna have another dead-eye Dickson with Riley Dickson in a few years, saw him play on the weekend, fantastic shot at goal, great goal sense, just like his father. Wouldn't be surprised if his a top 10 pick with the way his tracking currently.
What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What sort of write up is that from a Bulldogs supporter? You trying to get us to pay a number 1 pick.
Next time use phrases like “can’t run, can’t mark, can’t kick”, “ turning circle of the Titanic”, “slow as a wet week” and “ never be any good “ on high rotation. Please.
PS thanks for the info but shhhh next time.

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What sort of write up is that from a Bulldogs supporter? You trying to get us to pay a number 1 pick.
Next time use phrases like “can’t run, can’t mark, can’t kick”, “ turning circle of the Titanic”, “slow as a wet week” and “ never be any good “ on high rotation. Please.
PS thanks for the info but shhhh next time.
Even as a 14 year old, an absolute hack

What club does he play at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is his Dad available for a kick? Could really use a general down back at the moment
Was that his first game for the year? I know he's getting a lot of hype on this board but at the moment but he's a fair way down the list of next year's prospects at this stage.

There's no absolute in how low the belt is, are you Peter Dutton ?
I am unfortunately not the leader of the opposition, the honourable Peter Dutton. I detest that the 4th suggested result on Google for Peter Dut is 'Peter Dutton Voldemort'. Play the ball not the man. Politics has a long way to go compared to back in my day when people treated each other with respect. I thought Trump was unelectable in 2016 so maybe Dutton has a shot.

Was that his first game for the year? I know he's getting a lot of hype on this board but at the moment but he's a fair way down the list of next year's prospects at this stage.

Was his 4th game, I don't think he played on the weekend.

Write up from last weeks game.

#57 Jordan Croft

Another Cannon who made his touches count, Croft booted a game-high three goals from just seven touches. The raw and rangy bottom-ager has a bit about him at 199cm, and made an instant impact with consecutive goals in the first quarter. His second came from a strong overhead mark under opposition heat, and Croft added a third after half time by snapping home while being tackled. With good mobility and an eye for goal, there is a bit of upside there for Croft.

Was his 4th game, I don't think he played on the weekend.

Write up from last weeks game.

#57 Jordan Croft

Another Cannon who made his touches count, Croft booted a game-high three goals from just seven touches. The raw and rangy bottom-ager has a bit about him at 199cm, and made an instant impact with consecutive goals in the first quarter. His second came from a strong overhead mark under opposition heat, and Croft added a third after half time by snapping home while being tackled. With good mobility and an eye for goal, there is a bit of upside there for Croft.

Thanks, GB. Such a rich vein of talent and so heartwarming to see blokes like West, Libba, Hunter, Wallis, with Darcy in the wings. Croft was such a stalwart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back