Game Day 2022 SC Round 14 - The Bye Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaynesWorld19 can we please have the round 15 thread early to wash away the memory of the byes a.s.a.p.?
I'm in mourning .....I've called my mind quack, to get over the utter rubbish SC scores in the CROWS v GC

I don't care who won .....I do care about the crap Mr Miller put out .....why does Rowell hate Touk Touk ??

Thank **** the byes are over !!

Angry Pathetic Black adder.gif

Started with my VC on Doc and took the 125 when i had planned to gamble the C on Macrae, only cost 30 odd points, cant be too greedy.
Does anyone else have a set number to take a VC score or just if you captain is projected to get more than your VC?
Generally if my VC doubles up to 250 Iā€™ll take that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2026 all done.

Nailed the byes quite well with my usual zero preparation.
la da GIF

Disgusting round. 1638. Incredible whiplash from last week's highs. Will tumble down quite a bit from the top 500.

Hoping my team is set up well enough to rise back up there.

Last edited:
The most ridiculus thing is my RDT,which i spend 5 secs a week on,has beaten most scores on here,and unfortunately me by 200+
At least i have 4 new donuts now.
I think you've found the answer, spend less time on SC so that you can tackle that #1 spot :p

Who did you captained?
Touk Touk .....but he's too unreliable to do it again .....he's good on his 150th game, so apparently, he only tries on milestone games

Where has that tackling machine gone .....might have had one tackle today .....he's simply hanging out of the contest, whereas last season, Touk was running thru the contest

I counted 5 times, Witts hit the ball to Touk .....he fumbled each ball, in close

Might trade Touk to Rozee, or Soligo .....let me sleep on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back