Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apparently made our final offer for FDJ an extra 5 mil

Eriksen looking likely likes the contract now deciding between us and Spurs

Vitinha linked to PSG

No defenders will be able to be brought till we sell

Complete and utter shambles of a football club.

Dicking around with FDJ for almost 6 weeks and he won’t even come IMO.

Rumours ETH is getting frustrated already.

The ETH rumours are bollocks IMO, as if he is complaining to someone who leaks it.

FDJ will happen.

I think i love Richard Arnold - Do you want me to go and buy FDJ? Doesn't thing ring a bell

Also saying we wasted a billion on players and have nothing to show for it

Richard Arnold: "United as a club knew Pogba was a Twat, You fans knew he was a Twat."

I think i love Richard Arnold - Do you want me to go and buy FDJ? Doesn't thing ring a bell

Also saying we wasted a billion on players and have nothing to show for it

Richard Arnold: "United as a club knew Pogba was a Twat, You fans knew he was a Twat."

Love that he took protesters out for a pint and sounds like he has his head totally screwed on. Clearly sees that we have been a ******* shambles off field for a decade and has the restructure well and truly underway with new manager and caoches, academy being restructured, recruitment completely revamped and modernised and now comms team being replaced.

It will take a few years for sure, but the first step in fixing this shitshow is recognising that it is a shitshow.

Well, Richard Arnold won’t be doing that again lol. I am sure he was happy to talk to the supporters but I doubt he appreciated being secretly filmed.

But hey, at least those supporters can now go to their mates with proof of their conversation with United’s CEO.

Well hooray, communication with the club, directly from the CEO!!!

Atleast he acknowledges the club has been an absolute shambles for a decade now, it felt like he was speaking as a ‘fan’ with some fans.

I do wonder the overall context of the comments, best way to get people to tune in is to show highly controversial stuff in the previews. Nonetheless they suck in it's current context.
From.what I gather it's when he was injured they never gave him.an extension they only did it near the end of this season.

LVG basically ended the Timber to United move.

How much confidence would that fill Timber with? “I won’t select you for the national team if you aren’t starting for United. Did I mention that Harry Maguire plays in your position?”. 😂

In all seriousness, it’s a bit strange that a national team coach would get involved in a club transfer in this way. He’s basically just threatened his own players spot in the World Cup squad, a tournament that comes around every 4 years. Of course Timber would stay at Ajax under those circumstances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LVG also basically told ETH not to take the United job, he’s bitter and wants the club to fail.

I can’t blame Timber if LVG has said straight up “If you aren’t regularly playing you won’t be in my squad”. Timber probably looked at VDB at how that’s gone. Having said that though, Timber would be a regular starter here IMO as there’s not great competition, he’d partner Varane, but if Maguire remains the ******* captain then he’s going to play isn’t he, something Timber would’ve looked at too.

At least LVG knows how bad the club is despite how much of a campaigner he looks by saying this and if it is true there goes any other dutch player coming into the team cough FDJ cough.

He already made his FDJ remark by saying he was worth 120 million or whatever it was, he would be sacked if he didn't play FDJ.

Sudden reports relating to Manchester United and Evanilson have surfaced.

Reports in Portugal seem to be very serious. The bid of €60 million and €5 million in bonuses has already been rejected and they expect Manchester United to return with a better offer.

Who is he and seems like a lot?

Reports in Portugal seem to be very serious. The bid of €60 million and €5 million in bonuses has already been rejected and they expect Manchester United to return with a better offer.

Very much out of the blue. But same source that suddenly broke the Nunez to Liverpool deal.

Some talk it's purely Mendes/Porto putting the pressure on PSG to finalise Vitinho as Porto need to sell one or the other.
I'm no expert on him but a few saying he is very good but needs another season to be sure, like Nunez a year ago. Maybe United regret not getting Nunez last year so pouncing now on a player potentially ready to become world class.

Needing swift major moves and getting nothing but a standoff for one player plus a million speculative articles to keep the masses hopeful is soo United. We're going backwards indefinitely while the Glazers remain at the helm. They show time and time again the club is nothing but numbers on a piece of paper to them. We're the only suckers that actually care.

Another season of McFred and Maguire inbound.

At least LVG knows how bad the club is despite how much of a campaigner he looks by saying this and if it is true there goes any other dutch player coming into the team cough FDJ cough.
ivg is calling it out as it is

maguire as a starting cb and captain is one of the biggest * ups weve done in a long while.

that and playing pioche as a winger. i mean seriously go * yourself ole you vegetable lasagna.

This the 83rd guy we've been linked with?

ivg is calling it out as it is

maguire as a starting cb and captain is one of the biggest * ups weve done in a long while.

that and playing pioche as a winger. i mean seriously go * yourself ole you vegetable lasagna.
yeah we're ****ed.

What hope we got of catching City, when they’re already a 30+ points better team than us and will probably spend £200m this summer to re-strengthen their squad.

Us on the other hand, are trying relentlessly hard to get FDJ over the line which is now into its 6th week. Probably only sign 1 other player and be left with a lot of the s**t we had this year again!!!

What hope we got of catching City, when they’re already a 30+ points better team than us and will probably spend £200m this summer to re-strengthen their squad.

Us on the other hand, are trying relentlessly hard to get FDJ over the line which is now into its 6th week. Probably only sign 1 other player and be left with a lot of the s**t we had this year again!!!
We don't have any hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back