The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said yesterday on News that Moore and Elliott (as Jatz mentioned) were also in Bali at the time, not directly with DeGoey. And Age article also mentioned other players do go overseas during the break. I was surprised myself.

The girl in the footage said he behaved well and nothing out of it. Tbh I still don’t understand why it’s blown up
Because he has a history of abuse.

They said yesterday on News that Moore and Elliott (as Jatz mentioned) were also in Bali at the time, not directly with DeGoey. And Age article also mentioned other players do go overseas during the break. I was surprised myself.

The girl in the footage said he behaved well and nothing out of it. Tbh I still don’t understand why it’s blown up

If you don't understand then I can't help you haha.

Even if he didn't do anything wrong this time (which the jury is still out on about) JD-G is still an absolute dickhead given he was told that the New York scandal was about his final strike.

He is exactly like Brendon Fevola, a big man child who has a problem with alcohol and self-control.

He is never going to change his ways (this is why I suspect he is an alcoholic, drinks a lot more than the public knows)

The video of him trying to expose her is pretty poor.

what i enjoyed was grant thomas saying st kilda should back in their culture to get him on the straight and narrow. st kilda. culture.

They are stupid and arrogant enough just to do that and think they can 'reform' him lol

Besides with Butler and Higgins there, do St Kilda really need JDG

But Cornflakes is Cornflakes

what i enjoyed was grant thomas saying st kilda should back in their culture to get him on the straight and narrow. st kilda. culture.
This is the bloke who said 90% of his players were popping pingas when he was there

This is the bloke who said 90% of his players were popping pingas when he was there
just needs some downers to calm little jordy down.

seriously i dont understand what the big deal is about him anyways. reeks of player at big victorian club gets massively overrated due to exposure. if he gets his money pat lipinski's manager should be on the phone 5 mins later demanding parity. but obviously collingwood have never wanted to pay him his money, especially with grundy and moore's contract on the books.

Yay Freo finally get another prime time Friday Night game.

Hope this continues for years to come (in form interstate clubs getting more prime time nationwide fixtures, esp on Friday Night)

The video of him trying to expose her is pretty poor.
Well according to the woman herself there was "nothing to see here".

Because he has a history of abuse.
Considering what happened in NY Pies should not have given him permission to go overseas again during the season.

If you don't understand then I can't help you haha.
Wasn't after your help but thanks anyway. good chat

Yay Freo finally get another prime time Friday Night game.

Hope this continues for years to come (in form interstate clubs getting more prime time nationwide fixtures, esp on Friday Night)

No yay from me. I ******* despise home games on a Friday night with a passion.

Having a Saturday night Derby on the other hand is unexpected but very welcome.

Considering what happened in NY Pies should not have given him permission to go overseas again during the season.

What a strange response.

Would have thought disrespecting women given his position and priors would be a pretty obvious issue regardless of whether this particular woman was ok with the actions. Perhaps reflect on his behaviour and whether you'd be ok with a man treating your daughter in that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No yay from me. I ******* despise home games on a Friday night with a passion.

Having a Saturday night Derby on the other hand is unexpected but very welcome.

Haven't Freo supporters been bitching about not getting Friday night games for a while?

Is that why she immediately tried to cover it back up as he was doing it?

The greater problem is he feels entitled to do something like that. He clearly hasn't learned from his issues in NY.

And who's to say she actually was ok with it and just didn't want to cause trouble and have Pies fans hunting her down on social media? Using the 'well she was ok with it so what's the issue' is such a gross and outdated view to take.

And who's to say she actually was ok with it and just didn't want to cause trouble and have Pies fans hunting her down on social media? Using the 'well she was ok with it so what's the issue' is such a gross and outdated view to take.
Well it's her view. In her words..."“Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”

What a strange response.

Would have thought disrespecting women given his position and priors would be a pretty obvious issue regardless of whether this particular woman was ok with the actions. Perhaps reflect on his behaviour and whether you'd be ok with a man treating your daughter in that way.

We have no idea of their relationship or the context of the action. If my adult daughter said 'it's nothing Dad was just mucking around with a friend" then that's where it ends. What would you do as a father?

Well it's her view. In her words..."“Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”

We have no idea of their relationship or the context of the action. If my adult daughter said 'it's nothing Dad was just mucking around with a friend" then that's where it ends. What would you do as a father?
You've still chosen to ignore that she immediately tried to cover it up as he did it.

Forgetting that, and this is an odd point, the next sentiment is actually not to do with her. He has proven time and again that he doesn't care about the rights of others. He has proven he will do whatever he wants to whoever he wants.

That's the issue at play here.

Collingwood agreeing to allow JDG to go overseas is the mind boggling decision here. I’m not at all surprised Jordan let loose over there, wasn’t doing anything other than that. At this point he hasn’t done anything wrong but agreeing to letting him go to Bali on the mid season break, of all people, totally bizzare.

They are stupid and arrogant enough just to do that and think they can 'reform' him lol

Besides with Butler and Higgins there, do St Kilda really need JDG

But Cornflakes is Cornflakes
St Kilda arrogant? Lol what?!?
The most downtrodden and humble club going around.

Yeah guess you don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back