2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not an agenda lol, it's just a laughable team. Although if i made one now it'd be different completely in 2-3 weeks where blokes who will have alot of time out of the game or have had.

I'll give it ago again soon.
lol. care to share how you think its laughable?

so youre criticising but not going to put your name next to a team?

yeah, its a rolling AA team.

lol. care to share how you think its laughable?

so youre criticising but not going to put your name next to a team?

yeah, its a rolling AA team.
Well Gawn's out for a long time so you can basically write him off the list as Witts is a good ruck and will be consistent and hasn't missed games.

Don't agree with Brayshaw being there.

There's a few others but overall you've put genuine wings with Clug. Won't happen.

Well Gawn's out for a long time so you can basically write him off the list as Witts is a good ruck and will be consistent and hasn't missed games.

Don't agree with Brayshaw being there.

There's a few others but overall you've put genuine wings with Clug. Won't happen.
Gawn could only miss 2 matches.

You may be right regarding the wings. Are you saying that genuine wings shouldn't be played on the wings? Also, Crisp hasn't played wing i don't think. he's been pure mid.

Gawn could only miss 2 matches.

You may be right regarding the wings. Are you saying that genuine wings shouldn't be played on the wings? Also, Crisp hasn't played wing i don't think. he's been pure mid.
Gawn will miss more than 2, it's probably 4 weeks.

They should, but won't be because the AA selectors love to fit as many mids as possible.

Crisp has played everywhere, HB to start, mid for alot of it and wing.

Crisp would be on my bench.

B: Tom Stewart, Steven May, Jordan Dawson
HB: Sam Docherty, James Sicily, Jack Sinclair
C: Jack Macrae, Patrick Cripps, Andrew Brayshaw
HF: Christian Petracca, Jeremy Cameron, Isaac Heeney
F: Charlie Cameron, Charlie Curnow, Tom Hawkins
Foll: Jarrod Witts, Clayton Oliver, Lachie Neale
IC: Toby Greene, Touk Miller, Sam Walsh, Jack Crisp

Gawn could realistically keep his spot and play two rucks like they usually do, in which Crisp would go out of the side.

But unsure on how long he's out.

Sam Collins would have to be close to the fullback spot also, hasn't missed a game and has played at a super high standard.

Gawn will miss more than 2, it's probably 4 weeks.

They should, but won't be because the AA selectors love to fit as many mids as possible.

Crisp has played everywhere, HB to start, mid for alot of it and wing.

Crisp would be on my bench.
so my team is laughable because the AA panel is laughable?

Crisp has barely played any wing from what I've seen. HB and Inside mid.

Also whats your source on Gawn. he was listed as 3-5. its been a week so its 2-4 now. So it could be only 2. But you say 4 because you have an inside scoop. so what's your source?

so my team is laughable because the AA panel is laughable?

Crisp has barely played any wing from what I've seen. HB and Inside mid.

Also whats your source on Gawn. he was listed as 3-5. its been a week so its 2-4 now. So it could be only 2. But you say 4 because you have an inside scoop. so what's your source?
Yeah basically, usually i predict my team based off of the rules they set which is that no genuine winger will really ever get a look in.

It's the injury mate, you always assume the worst usually, 3-5 most people would've suspected or predicted a month (4-5 weeks.)

That week you mentioned was him in a moonboot. It's a syndesmosis which is a pretty bad injury.

What am I missing with Sam Walsh this year. He seems to be in most teams. I know his stats are fairly impressive, but from the games I have watched him play, he seems to have taken on a more supportive role this year. Not kicking goals or taking the game on very often. Is he really having an AA level year?

Gawn could realistically keep his spot and play two rucks like they usually do, in which Crisp would go out of the side.

Sam Collins would have to be close to the fullback spot also, hasn't missed a game and has played at a super high standard.
So you were laughing at his team because he has Brayshaw, McCluggage and Gawn different to you

Hasn't Greene missed five of 14 games or something like that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha. dominic03. you've just been called out and found out. It shows that you have an agenda to disagree with me despite you having the same opinion.

game, set, match.

Thanks Hawkman
I don't really care enough about you to have an agenda sorry buddy

But no Gawn because he might miss games in the future?
Gawn's gonna miss a month of footy while the bloke he's fighting a spot for isn't at this stage.

Although you do make a great point and you could slot him straight on the bench over Greene also.

Gawn's gonna miss a month of footy while the bloke he's fighting a spot for isn't at this stage.

Although you do make a great point and you could slot him straight on the bench over Greene also.
Greene has already missed more than a month. What's the difference?

Hasn't Greene missed five of 14 games or something like that?
Goals are easy to measure. Of small forwards he is 7 behind Cameron 5 behind Fritsch and 3 or less behind the rest despite playing 5 less games. Probably shouldn't be in yet but in a few weeks at the current form he will be in most teams

Goals are easy to measure. Of small forwards he is 7 behind Cameron 5 behind Fritsch and 3 or less behind the rest despite playing 5 less games. Probably shouldn't be in yet but in a few weeks at the current form he will be in most teams
Don't disagree, but it's a rolling team, so pretty hard to include him at this point IMO.

I think he's the best player in the competition, though, so wouldn't be surprised if he made it in the end. He's also definitely my favourite to watch!

How can anyone put in Toby Greene atm when he has missed 5 of 13 games?

Literally has missed almost 40% of the season

lol. you just got exposed 😆 🤣 3 players diff. your credibility is shot. Good team tho! 👏
Again, i don't have an agenda against you, i don't really care enough.

I laughed at your team mainly for including Angus Brayshaw if i am being honest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back