Play Nice Random Chat Thread VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3 and 5 year olds were carrying on like little campaigners this afternoon (nothing new there) so I took them to the park for a good old fashioned contested footy session. They donned their metaphorical mouthguards and went at it for the best part of an hour. It would be fair to say that they smacked the living snot out of each other and f***ing loved every minute of it. We only stopped when it got too dark to see the ball.

Will be a standard part of our weekends from now on.
Good effort - try them at boxing next week.

Geez crypto keeps plummeting. Bitcoin down 80% from peak 20K to 4K and others are down 80%~99%. Looks like Nassim Taleb was right again.

Are you going to buy the dip Kangaroos techno ?
Bitcoins not $4k, where you getting that from? Anyways,
The collapse of Luna has brought a lot of chickens homes to roost much quicker than would have happened otherwise.

Glad I got to take profits in december. Had a mate that held Luna from $4usd to $115usd all the way to the current price of 0.00005usd

Rip

Bitcoins not $4k, where you getting that from? Anyways,
The collapse of Luna has brought a lot of chickens homes to roost much quicker than would have happened otherwise.

Glad I got to take profits in december. Had a mate that held Luna from $4usd to $115usd all the way to the current price of 0.00005usd

Rip

Edit LOL- Just realised it’s from 2018. It’s just getting retweeted a lot 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
This is the current one

I'd be on board for the end of crypto speculation if it was isolated and stocks were doing swell, but it's straight up due to the risk off conditions, Luna wiping a bunch of money off the face of the earth, Celsius going broke and VC funds being liquidated at the same time.

If tether breaks maybe then it'll be the end but it's easy for analysts to call the end times when things like the above all happen together.

Would be good if people built things for more than just making the number go up though.

I find it so fascinating how they get it so accurate, I don’t even know how they do that. How do they get ancient voices, if they don’t know what they sound like

This. If i had a nickel for how many times I've heard about the death of bitcoin... If I believed it I wouldn't have loaded up during the covid drop and I'd be crying right now.

QT, rate increases, recession. Holding anything right now is brave.

The crypto market was over leveraged and some of those big funds that were bragging online have now been blown out of water and lost hundred's of millions. Dogecoin millionaire still holding...one dude went from 300M last year down to 13M. Obviously 13M is nothing to scoff at and you could live off that comfortably but he's pretty filthy about being so greedy.

Not yet. It's the first time it's broken the previous set ATH but the macro conditions are garbage. I'm just chilling and being risk off at the minute. I was laddering out late last year (partly because i was worried about the Evergrande contagion stuff). The writing was on the wall during the FED meetings late last year too. Money printer shutting down. Thankfully I've got a few mates that are really clued in on that side of things and are happy to impart their wisdom. It's needed because I wasn't old enough to understand 2008 and how all of that played out. It's been interesting watching all of this unfold. Just trying to understand it all.

I'm in a position now that I can be pretty risk off. No need to force anything or be greedy. 2 weeks ago i said I'd be happy DCAing back under 21k but the LUNA and now CEL issues have brought BTC down a hell of a lot sooner. There's a lot of pain and insolvency being hidden from people. If a bank run happens more truths will be uncovered. I'd be happy with under 14k now but we'll see how the macro conditions go. Trying to be flexible as situations evolve.

This. If i had a nickel for how many times I've heard about the death of bitcoin... If I believed it I wouldn't have loaded up during the covid drop and I'd be crying right now.

QT, rate increases, recession. Holding anything right now is brave.

The crypto market was over leveraged and some of those big funds that were bragging online have now been blown out of water and lost hundred's of millions. Dogecoin millionaire still holding...one dude went from 300M last year down to 13M. Obviously 13M is nothing to scoff at and you could live off that comfortably but he's pretty filthy about being so greedy.

Not yet. It's the first time it's broken the previous set ATH but the macro conditions are garbage. I'm just chilling and being risk off at the minute. I was laddering out late last year (partly because i was worried about the Evergrande contagion stuff). The writing was on the wall during the FED meetings late last year too. Money printer shutting down. Thankfully I've got a few mates that are really clued in on that side of things and are happy to impart their wisdom. It's needed because I wasn't old enough to understand 2008 and how all of that played out. It's been interesting watching all of this unfold. Just trying to understand it all.

I'm in a position now that I can be pretty risk off. No need to force anything or be greedy. 2 weeks ago i said I'd be happy DCAing back under 21k but the LUNA and now CEL issues have brought BTC down a hell of a lot sooner. There's a lot of pain and insolvency being hidden from people. If a bank run happens more truths will be uncovered. I'd be happy with under 14k now but we'll see how the macro conditions go. Trying to be flexible as situations evolve.

This is like when my financial advisor talks to me and I just nod pretending to know what they’re saying.

Winter Solstice today, shortest day of the year. Who's your guess for getting about naked around midnight in some sort of pagan ritual ?

1. Ferball
2. Koshari
3. Lomas
Why did you include Koshari and Lomas? Seems redundant!

Winter Solstice today, shortest day of the year. Who's your guess for getting about naked around midnight in some sort of pagan ritual ?

1. Ferball
2. Koshari
3. Lomas
Massive Unit for mine. However, in light of the cold weather, it'll be more a case of Shrivelled Unit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Ferball
2. Koshari
3. Lomas
Might wander over to the barn fully clad and fill by 4l growler up with beer. Only pagen rituals iam aware of is going down to puckle st to pick up a packet of confidence and staying off media street.

Might wander over to the barn fully clad and fill by 4l growler up with beer. Only pagen rituals iam aware of is going down to puckle st to pick up a packet of confidence and staying off media street.

Maybe you could try pissing down someone's back and tell them it's raining.

Last edited:
if anyone can get a photo of the Southern Cross from Arden Street (maybe have some of Arden Street in it) for me, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back