Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
I want heritage round back and so do you so why not make this portfolio. I'm going for a mix of retro, i.e. 80s, 90s, 00s. As well as some older designs.
Heres the first team

Adelaide Crows
2023 heritage round adelaide.png
I was inspired they're original away jumper from the 90s and 2000s, nothing to earth shattering.
More jumpers coming eventually :)

Brisbane Lions
View attachment 1430497
I was inspired by my favorite Fitzroy jumper. however this was tough as i could've picked something from the bears or Fitzroy and in the end it was the gorillas who had more jumpers to pick.
i do love this kit, i actually have the 07 heritage at home :)

Carlton Blues
2023 heritage round carlton.png
I'll be honest there wasnt really much to choose from for the blues and while could've gone for the chamois seen in there early days but this feels more carlton

Collingwood
2023 heritage round collingwood.png
I was inspired by the jumper worn from 1924-27. 1927 was when our 4 peat started and it was the only real time when our jumper varied heavily.

Sorry for the lack of post lately, was pretty ill.

Essendon
2023 heritage round essendon.png
Was inspired by there mid 70s kit with the red shorts. also sorry for the little white thing

Sorry for the lack of post lately, was pretty ill.

Essendon
View attachment 1437578
Was inspired by there mid 70s kit with the red shorts. also sorry for the little white thing
For some reason i feel like a pair of black stripes or just a single wide stripe down the side of the shorts would work.

In a similar style to this bad boy

Simon-Madden-and-Terry-Daniher.jpg

Fremantle
2023 heritage round fremantle.png .
This jumper takes inspiration from their inaugural home jumper. I'm very proud of this one, that anchor shape wasn't easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong
2023 heritage round geelong.png
This was inspired by their original vfl jumper. defo a bit of a dodgy job done by me on this one but oh well

That should be Geelong's away jumper, or a remake of the 2000s away jumper but darker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back