Pot/kettle

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Yeah jacks dished off 300.... Beat that fan boy

Ruck turn it up

I take it thats your happy time

Four posts in a row, not bad. Maybe start your own Tiggie-themed thread if this Hawkins celebration has got you feeling a bit left out, tiger?

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Just keeping the delusional cats fans honest

Naww, thanks. :grinv1:

hawk.gif

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Well read through the thread without the Geelong goggles on mate

Or you could read it without your cretin goggles on.

Every cats fan in this thread has acknowledged that Hawkins has been a champion of the club and game, and rightly among a group of champion forwards from the last 15 years and comparable in particular to Jack Riewoldt. Numbers, achievements, accolades all support this statement.

Just because a thread has been created that’s not directly about worshipping a Tigers player does not mean that it has been about either denigrating a tigers player or elevating Tom Hawkins to some sort of status he hasn’t earned.

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Geelong supporters will say Hawkins and everyone else will say Jack.

Considering 50% of Hawkins marks should be a free against him you can’t honestly say Hawkins with a straight face.

Hawkins has the yips in finals. Percentage drops by about 10%.

Riewoldt is going at 60% in finals (62% during home % away).
2nd comment in this thread as a cats 'fan'. Both putting down Hawkins.
Just a little too hard to praise someone at the GFC is it?

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Sample size of 91 on BigFooty while ignoring tall poppy syndrome and popularity. Amazing

As opposed to claiming ‘every non Geelong fan would agree with me.’

Who should I ask, non Geelong fans on Twitter?
Non Geelong fans on Beebo? MySpace? Rotten.com? Non-Geelong fans on a f***en Rub and Tug enthusiasts page?

No, great point, another f***en incredibly great point from BigFooty’s resident descendent of the child conceived from Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton’s illicit affair.

‘When the figures make me wrong, tell everyone the figures are wrong.’

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
As opposed to claiming ‘every non Geelong fan would agree with me.’

Who should I ask, non Geelong fans on Twitter?
Non Geelong fans on Beebo? MySpace? Rotten.com? Non-Geelong fans on a f***en Rub and Tug enthusiasts page?

No, great point, another f***en incredibly great point from BigFooty’s resident descendent of the child conceived from Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton’s illicit affair.

‘When the figures make me wrong, tell everyone the figures are wrong.’

I didn’t say that the other guy did.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
You know it's possible for supporters to rate players more highly than their Richmond counterparts without there being some grand conspiracy or anything, right?

View attachment 1429904

It’s not a conspiracy, it’s human behaviour. Analysis of why people make the decisions they do is not hard. They say it half the time, people are saying who is better because of who whinges or takes the most dives ffs.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry but unless there is another user called Falcon3518, you wrote ‘sample size of 91 on Big Footy while ignoring tall poppy syndrome and popularity.’

So I’ll ask again, who should I have asked in order to get the perspective of neutral supporters?

A non footy fan website?

No the first thing you quoted about all neutrals going for Jack. I didn’t say that nor do I agree with it.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
No the first thing you quoted about all neutrals going for Jack. I didn’t say that nor do I agree with it.

I know you didn’t.

And then you belittled the data gleaned from a poll of neutral supporters because ‘it came from big footy and ignored tall poppy syndrome and popularity.’

So I will ask once more. Where should I have posed the question in order to get a neutral perspective?

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
I know you didn’t.

And then you belittled the data gleaned from a poll of neutral supporters because ‘it came from big footy and ignored tall poppy syndrome and popularity.’

So I will ask once more. Where should I have posed the question in order to get a neutral perspective?

Get one that has 100,000+ people in it. Even then you don’t even know who is actually “neutral”. Everything is hearsay and people have their own opinions.

Back