Tom Hawkins 700 goals

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Get one that has 100,000+ people in it. Even then you don’t even know who is actually “neutral”. Everything is hearsay and people have their own opinions.

Oh ok yeah thanks I’ll just quickly poll 100,000 neutral fans.

People have their own opinions? Well why would anyone seeking to glean opinions go to people who have opinions, to dispel a claim that people with opinions would have a certain opinion.

F***.

Me.

Dead.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Oh ok yeah thanks I’ll just quickly poll 100,000 neutral fans.

People have their own opinions? Well why would anyone seeking to glean opinions go to people who have opinions, to dispel a claim that people with opinions would have a certain opinion.

F***.

Me.

Dead.

Exactly you can’t, it pointless to try and get an accurate figure I once saw a poll on BigFooty that said who was better Dusty or Judd? with 120 ish people in it. People voted Dusty by a fair margin. A few months later another poll was made asking the same question and people voted Judd this time with about the same number of people. These polls mean f all.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Exactly you can’t, it pointless to try and get an accurate figure I once saw a poll on BigFooty that said who was better Dusty or Judd? with 120 ish people in it. People voted Dusty by a fair margin. A few months later another poll was made asking the same question and people voted Judd this time with about the same number of people. These polls mean f all.

Person states that neutral footy fans will think a certain thing.

To test the supposition, another person asks footy fans what they think.

Footy fans answer.

Not good enough to satisfy this imperceptible criteria you want to argue.

Just. *en. Shut up. When. You. Are. Beaten.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Person states that neutral footy fans will think a certain thing.

To test the supposition, another person asks footy fans what they think.

Footy fans answer.

Not good enough to satisfy this imperceptible criteria you want to argue.

Just. *en. Shut up. When. You. Are. Beaten.

You seem like a very rude aggressive person. You didn’t beat me in anything. It’s quite sad you searched for this poll on this thread. It’s not good to be insecure, it’s just a game.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
You seem like a very rude aggressive person. You didn’t beat me in anything. It’s quite sad you searched for this poll on this thread. It’s not good to be insecure, it’s just a game.

Rude, perhaps. Aggressive? Lol. Exasperation isn’t tantamount to
Aggression.

When someone makes a supposition about neutral footy fans and their OPINION - the whole premise is not about numbers, results, trophies, medals, it is literally ABOUT THEIR OPINION, you don’t get to tell people that their opinion is wrong.

Dismissing neutral opinions, in a discussion about neutral opinions, doesn’t work.

It’s not like beetlejuice where if you say something often enough, it magically appears.

A borderline mental degenerate theorised that neutral footy fans. Fans of footy, who don’t go for Richmond, or Geelong, would unanimously - 100 per cent - consider Tom Hawkins an inferior footballer to Jack Riewoldt.

So far, around 120 neutral fans have answered that query, in a poll directed at neutral AFL fans, and proven that postulation incorrect.

Literally ONE vote would have proven it incorrect but so far there are a lot more than that.

You telling me ‘the sky is purple’ does not make it true just because you refuse to acknowledge that it’s blue.

Some halfwit tigers supporter made a claim, I showed it was wrong, and for some reason you seem to not want to accept it.

You can think whatever the hell you want about the two players. What you can’t do is tell the respondents in a poll that ‘your vote in a matter of opinion is wrong.’

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Rude, perhaps. Aggressive? Lol. Exasperation isn’t tantamount to
Aggression.

When someone makes a supposition about neutral footy fans and their OPINION - the whole premise is not about numbers, results, trophies, medals, it is literally ABOUT THEIR OPINION, you don’t get to tell people that their opinion is wrong.

Dismissing neutral opinions, in a discussion about neutral opinions, doesn’t work.

It’s not like beetlejuice where if you say something often enough, it magically appears.

A borderline mental degenerate theorised that neutral footy fans. Fans of footy, who don’t go for Richmond, or Geelong, would unanimously - 100 per cent - consider Tom Hawkins an inferior footballer to Jack Riewoldt.

So far, around 120 neutral fans have answered that query, in a poll directed at neutral AFL fans, and proven that postulation incorrect.

Literally ONE vote would have proven it incorrect but so far there are a lot more than that.

You telling me ‘the sky is purple’ does not make it true just because you refuse to acknowledge that it’s blue.

Some halfwit tigers supporter made a claim, I showed it was wrong, and for some reason you seem to not want to accept it.

You can think whatever the hell you want about the two players. What you can’t do is tell the respondents in a poll that ‘your vote in a matter of opinion is wrong.’

I said I agree with you about not all neutrals going for Jack. Do you really think he meant that too? It’s called hyperbole, like you said all it takes is 1 vote to prove him wrong, he knows this. You just got baited by him.

Also yeah you can tell people’s opinions are wrong because that is also an opinion and we have free speech here. Also not all opinions are valid, are flat earthers correct?

Swearing is aggression btw.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I said I agree with you about not all neutrals going for Jack. Do you really think he meant that too? It’s called hyperbole, like you said all it takes is 1 vote to prove him wrong, he knows this. You just got baited by him.

Also yeah you can tell people’s opinions are wrong because that is also an opinion and we have free speech here. Also not all opinions are valid, are flat earthers correct?

Swearing is aggression btw.

No it’s not. It’s how I and many others talk.

I call my best mate c*** more than I address him by his name.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
No it’s not. It’s how I and many others talk.

I call my best mate c*** more than I address him by his name.

We are not mates that’s the difference. You don’t talk like that to strangers unless you want to piss them off or insult them.

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
FVhywY5UEAAE1Rl.jpg

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Travis Cloke would've kicked double his career goals if could monster guys like Hawkins is allowed to.

The same Travis Cloke who gave away less free kicks per game than Tom Hawkins? And was awarded more free kicks per game than Tom Hawkins? Is that the Travis Cloke you’re talking about? Or was it another Travis Cloke who was rewarded less than Tom Hawkins and penalised more than Tom Hawkins? Just clear up which Travis Cloke you’re talking about so we know which Travis Cloke it was that wasn’t allowed to monster guys like Tom Hawkins.

Who was telling him he couldn’t monster guys like Hawkins does? Because it wasn’t the umpires.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
The same Travis Cloke who gave away less free kicks per game than Tom Hawkins? And was awarded more free kicks per game than Tom Hawkins? Is that the Travis Cloke you’re talking about? Or was it another Travis Cloke who was rewarded less than Tom Hawkins and penalised more than Tom Hawkins? Just clear up which Travis Cloke you’re talking about so we know which Travis Cloke it was that wasn’t allowed to monster guys like Tom Hawkins.

Who was telling him he couldn’t monster guys like Hawkins does? Because it wasn’t the umpires.

Yeah, he’s talking about that Travis cloak. He’s 100% right. Hawkins should have an even worse record with free than he already does.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, he’s talking about that Travis cloak. He’s 100% right. Hawkins should have an even worse record with free than he already does.

Course he should.

Again, as you are showing an almost Sanath Jayasuriya-like strike rate of doing, you have ignored the statistical implication of the number being discussed, which suggests that Cloke was treated better by umpires than Hawkins has been, which would in turn dispel the notion that he wasn’t allowed to get away with the style of play that Hawkins has.

Please let the grown ups play in peace.

Back