Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Bangers. You have one job for me today. Confirm the big cheeze will slide to the hawks at pick 6? Surely GWS don't take a small forward right 😅😅😅
Not after todays game. I really believe Sheezel can challenge for top 3. Class in fwd half in the midfield. Would’ve surprise me if these 4 were all first round picks. I couldn’t get to the game today but watched on the app. Ashcroft, Mackenzie, Sheezel we’re brilliant through the midfield and Clarke looked to have played as a permanent forward but his work rate exceptional. Thought Young Levi Ashcroft showed a bit also. 2024 draft

Attachments

• F8AC13D4-C01F-4818-9C56-ADF26CE19CCF.jpeg
    F8AC13D4-C01F-4818-9C56-ADF26CE19CCF.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 247

Not after todays game. I really believe Sheezel can challenge for top 3. Class in fwd half in the midfield. Would’ve surprise me if these 4 were all first round picks. I couldn’t get to the game today but watched on the app. Ashcroft, Mackenzie, Sheezel we’re brilliant through the midfield and Clarke looked to have played as a permanent forward but his work rate exceptional. Thought Young Levi Ashcroft showed a bit also. 2024 draft
That’s massive from Ashcroft

Hi PM, with the Crows looking to have a top 5 pick who is the mids most likely to be available at our pick and who would most suit what we need?
Any of those around the top 10 would fit well I imagine, but I think specifically for outside class and speed Elijah Tsatas would be the Pick of the bunch for the Crows, woth a well stocked inside brigade he could be your missing piece of sorts in 4-5 years
Bangers. You have one job for me today. Confirm the big cheeze will slide to the hawks at pick 6? Surely GWS don't take a small forward right 😅😅😅
Sure!

You were right. I watched Ginbey against a fairly decent Subiaco reserves side. He is top 30-40 easy. Seeing him against players of a more junior ilk it was pretty clear. He can play. I watched him in league previously but never really got it.

Everyone knows i watch the east perth boys every week, he reminds me of Beau Waters with foot skills
He is very brave and hard at it, get tackled from him and you know about it.
He is one of those guys I think still has great improvement in him.
I would love WCE to pick him and Sam Gilbey would give us some line breaking speed and dash
something the club needs

Any of those around the top 10 would fit well I imagine, but I think specifically for outside class and speed Elijah Tsatas would be the Pick of the bunch for the Crows, woth a well stocked inside brigade he could be your missing piece of sorts in 4-5 years

Sure!
Hearing vic metro have multiple injuries tsatas teal Wardlaw caddy maybe a couple more also. Bangers have you heard any of this ?

Hearing vic metro have multiple injuries tsatas teal Wardlaw caddy maybe a couple more also. Bangers have you heard any of this ?
I mean there was a few already so not shocked that there'll be call ups. Hasn't heard of a Wardlaw injury though, probably just to keep the Champs fair

PMBangers noting it’s a rubbish draft for KPDs other than Busslinger, what’s your view on the risk that’s causing over-inflated views on the KPF pack?

I remember reading some peoples views that in hindsight Fischer McAsey looked better than he was because it was a rubbish year for KPFs in 2019.

PMBangers noting it’s a rubbish draft for KPDs other than Busslinger, what’s your view on the risk that’s causing over-inflated views on the KPF pack?

I remember reading some peoples views that in hindsight Fischer McAsey looked better than he was because it was a rubbish year for KPFs in 2019.
It's always something to consider when ranking KPFs, but really outside of SA none of the Champs teams have too many for any opposition to handle.
Even then, there's some challenging KPDs that I don't think are necessarily great draft chances that will still be good tests for opposition talls; Hugh Davies (WA), Shaun Bennier (SA) and James Van Es (Country) are guys that'll keep these KPFs honest and give a good challenge to them, then some guys that aren't true KPD height but have the athleticism or craft to challenge them like Josh Weddle, Rye Penny (Metro), Max Michalanny (SA) and Reuben Ginbey (WA)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think he’s a genuine shout for pick one. Think he’s a better LT prospect then Ashcroft tbh. Most skilled player in the draft. Closest thing to Robbie grey I’ve ever seen.

I recall McAsey was pretty dominant at the champs, intercept marking was in vogue and he was doing it well. But you're probably right, anyone that was any good as a kpf was on his team in Vic Metro. He would've come up against Harry Jones in nab league, but only small sample.

At least with Busslinger he's already playing league football so coming up against bigger body, quality fwds. He'll also play against Lemmey, Keeler and Scully for SA. So that in itself should be a good enough sample. I thought Grainger-Barras was the best kpd I've seen in years (since Weitering) but I think Busslinger looks better.

I still think we need to take Busslinger.
makes perfect sense considering the last 2 drafts you went Phillips - top end mid and JHF - top rated mid. Personally, assuming there is nothing at all to the JHF noises the media have hinted at, I hope you guys do take Busslinger and WCE take Wardlaw as the crows will get a crack at Tsatsas who is exactly what they need...and if you guys do pick up Busslinger it takes any temptation away from our guys to take him when we need MIDS MIDS MIDS

Is Busslinger good because he’s the best kpd prospect in this draft or would he be a good kpd prospect in any draft?

Is Busslinger good because he’s the best kpd prospect in this draft or would he be a good kpd prospect in any draft?
He would be good in any draft, maybe not as high as I've got him now but I imagine he'd be easily top 10 over the past 2-3 years as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back