Radio 'You cannot be serious' podcast with Sam Newman, Don Scott and Rod Law

anyone sick of the covid vaccination talk - vic state govrnment mandated jabs.

we've all gotten on with our lives.

Catching up to this weeks episodes. anyone consumed this weeks yet? Hope they spoke about the aboriginal flag on top of the sydney harbour bridge

Dan Moody

That, was liquid football
Apr 3, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
anyone sick of the covid vaccination talk - vic state govrnment mandated jabs.

we've all gotten on with our lives.

Catching up to this weeks episodes. anyone consumed this weeks yet? Hope they spoke about the aboriginal flag on top of the sydney harbour bridge

And Adam Bandts little tantrum

Cole Dammett

Backyard Cricket Hero
Apr 7, 2007
The Bay
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Bays - Giants - Bite
Chicken seems to have mellowed out a bit. Didn't mind what he had to offer today. Loved Don's suggestion of a pregame crowd singalong with printed lyric sheets for everyone, and how about how he was stuffing his face for most of it and speaking with his mouth full of food 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

May 20, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Chicken seems to have mellowed out a bit. Didn't mind what he had to offer today. Loved Don's suggestion of a pregame crowd singalong with printed lyric sheets for everyone, and how about how he was stuffing his face for most of it and speaking with his mouth full of food 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
What is arguably more annoying is when Sam rightfully pulls Don up about eating during the podcast but then goes on to eat himself! I'm glad Max pointed this very point out a few weeks ago.

What is arguably more annoying is when Sam rightfully pulls Don up about eating during the podcast but then goes on to eat himself! I'm glad Max pointed this very point out a few weeks ago.
Sam, like everyone in society/life/us included, are hypocritical when it suits.

SammyRoo

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No, each weeks episode are the same now
Yeah ok

They should continue to get a few recent ex-players or guys they played with from the 70’s and talk more football stories etc.

Even if they are not the biggest names, I always thought there was some interesting stuff to talk about.

Back