The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
They are stupid and arrogant enough just to do that and think they can 'reform' him lol

Besides with Butler and Higgins there, do St Kilda really need JDG

He wouldn't be competing with them. For the past 12 months he's been predominantly playing in the midfield and has been our second best player after Jack Crisp.

I think he'll stay though. Despite his many issues the coaches and players love him.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He wouldn't be competing with them. For the past 12 months he's been predominantly playing in the midfield and has been our second best player after Jack Crisp.

I think he'll stay though. Despite his many issues the coaches and players love him.

Get the impression the club board and sponsors have had enough of his antics.

Unfortunately, even if its totally unrelated to JDG, the recent tik tok antics of Quaynor and Ginnivan will probably make the decision easier by the board to cut De Goey loose.

Woooo Back to Bali!

Party Rave GIF by Dillon Francis

Not sure what choice they had when he refused to turn up for training.

I know you protect your own but he's had plenty of chances. I'd be moving him on if I were the Pies. Don't offer that new contract at all.

Did he refuse or did they tell him to stay away?

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Get the impression the club board and sponsors have had enough of his antics.

That's because the media are hyping this up to a ridiculous measure. As I said, internally he's adored by the players and coaches.

McRae was just on SEN talking about how he wants to give him a big hug. Also made it very clear that he wants him at the club next year.

FWIW most Pies fans were livid when the NY story initially broke and the feeling then was very much that enough was enough...This time around most seem to be siding with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back