Toast Welcome to Freo - Sebit Kuek - Pick 15 2022 MSD

Jan 23, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also I’m looking to get the height of this kid. Three sites quoting 190cm, 195cm and 199cm. I’m hoping he’s still growing!
Just strikes me as a good happy to be playing AFL kind of athlete. Quietly confident considering he’s still growing and only played 12 games of WAFL. Him and Benning can just develop in the background nicely.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
Also I’m looking to get the height of this kid. Three sites quoting 190cm, 195cm and 199cm. I’m hoping he’s still growing!
Just strikes me as a good happy to be playing AFL kind of athlete. Quietly confident considering he’s still growing and only played 12 games of WAFL. Him and Benning can just develop in the background nicely.
The pic in the training report he is standing next to Fyfe and Brodie who are 190cm I reckon he is about 197-198cm

Purpleheart_56

Team Captain
May 18, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
He is 199cm,83kg

Cayman Docker

Team Captain
Jun 6, 2015
Cayman Islands B.W.I
AFL Club
Fremantle
His arms seem to be really long, I think if you add those to the equation his hands are waaay up there 🙌🏻
7E5DB3C7-AD60-4419-A603-090944AD8FFE.jpeg

Last edited:
this thread needs more posts. How do Freo fans think he is travelling? He seems to have a lot of potential, but is he all sizzle and no sausage?
He's made a lot of progress this year IMO. Better leading patterns, losing less contests and had put on a lot of muscle. His athleticism and agility is obviously nutty for his size but he probably still drops the odd mark he should hold and could work a little bit harder.

I really think with one more preseason he could put it all together and I'd love for him to get 1 game this year to get a taste for it

this thread needs more posts. How do Freo fans think he is travelling? He seems to have a lot of potential, but is he all sizzle and no sausage?
Don’t think you have to worry about the sausage… 😜

Seriously though, coming along nicely, still very slight, so would get moved off the ball easily by AFL defenders you would think.

Looks really promising.

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
He's made a lot of progress this year IMO. Better leading patterns, losing less contests and had put on a lot of muscle. His athleticism and agility is obviously nutty for his size but he probably still drops the odd mark he should hold and could work a little bit harder.

I really think with one more preseason he could put it all together and I'd love for him to get 1 game this year to get a taste for
Could he play as a half forward flanker?

ROGS

Senior List
Jun 4, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle

I really think with one more preseason he could put it all together and I'd love for him to get 1 game this year to get a taste for it
Spot on assessment, needs to continue to build up muscle otherwise defenders like May/Andrews etc will just block his run at the ball or rag doll him
If he keeps improving he has the raw ability to make it in 2024, is a keeper

Back