Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
If that constitutes a sexual act in your view, sure you could try and take legal action, doesn't necessarily mean it will hold up but that’s beside the point

It’s pretty basic stuff really don’t touch people sexually without consent and you won’t open yourself up to a sexual assault charge

Well obviously it's not basic because you just said that a hug was sexual assult.

Last time I checked hugging for the vast majority of the time isn't sexual.

Well obviously it's not basic because you just said that a hug was sexual assult.

Last time I checked hugging for the vast majority of the time isn't sexual.
Like anything it can depend on a number of factors, but it doesn’t change the fact that Degoey trying to expose a woman’s breast in public without consent is sexual assault he just got lucky in this instance that the woman had decided to not take it further, but she is well within her legal rights to do so

We can play with petty hypotheticals all day but I don’t think it’s going to provide the “ha gotcha” moment you seem to want

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Stop trying to act like because you can’t grope some girls breasts that now you can’t flirt or have fun going out. Grabbing someone’s arms or hands is completely different to the scenario to trying to expose someone genitals like he posed. Why are people acting like the whole world is going crazy because you can’t just sexual assault someone and expect it to be passed over as having a bit of fun. No one is out to get you, be a decent human being and you won’t have any problems.

So you're making assumptions based on your views then.

Some people will consider someone taking them by the hand or arm as sexual harrassment or assault.

How do you not know that?

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Like anything it can depend on a number of factors, but it doesn’t change the fact that Degoey trying to expose a woman’s breast in public without consent is sexual assault he just got lucky in this instance that the woman had decided to not take it further, but she is well within her legal rights to do so

We can play with petty hypotheticals all day but I don’t think it’s going to provide the “ha gotcha” moment you seem to want

I'm more interested in that you're telling everyone it was sexual assault but it was only because she decided not to take it further that he got lucky.

The end result seems to suggest she rather enjoyed a bit of saucy play given she's obviously right into him.

Can you not even work out the vibe between the two of them?

I'm more interested in that you're telling everyone it was sexual assault but it was only because she decided not to take it further that he got lucky.

The end result seems to suggest she rather enjoyed a bit of saucy play given she's obviously right into him.

Can you not even work out the vibe between the two of them?
She pushed his hand away. That is the moment the situation changed
He tried to perform an action that he didn’t have consent for
He actively tried to expose her breast in a public bar while someone was filming without her okay, I really can’t see how you seem to not understand how that is okay

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
We have a bunch of *s here

We don't know the context because we got the film but both parties have said they were okay with it. They both had consent for their actions.

Believe all women. So believe her.

Stfu up with analysing the video other then they both were okay with it. Bunch of dreggs in here.

If you want to make assumptions perhaps she said before filming she wanted her breast exposed and then in filming said no. Hey we can play that game. *s that's not that matters

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
She pushed his hand away. That is the moment the situation changed
He tried to perform an action that he didn’t have consent for
He actively tried to expose her breast in a public bar while someone was filming without her okay, I really can’t see how you seem to not understand how that is okay

You keep making stuff up.

You have no idea what their dynamic was. Going by her facial expressions, her laughing and her demeanor nothing changed during that whole interaction.

Here are her own words to people like you.

"Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”, the 25-year-old posted.

Seems self explanatory enough.

You keep making stuff up.

You have no idea what their dynamic was. Going by her facial expressions, her laughing and her demeanor nothing changed during that whole interaction.

Here are her own words to people like you.

"Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”, the 25-year-old posted.

Seems self explanatory enough.
I didn’t make anything up, I just pointed out the fact he opened himself to another sexual assault allegation and he got lucky because it very well could of played out that way

It’s absolutely moronic behaviour given his history of similar allegations and contract status

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I didn’t make anything up, I just pointed out the fact he opened himself to another sexual assault allegation and he got lucky because it very well could of played out that way

It’s absolutely moronic behaviour given his history of similar allegations and contract status

Or he knew it was ok and that's why he did it?

Not an option?

Or he knew it was ok and that's why he did it?

Not an option?
Not sure how many times I need to post the same thing
If it was ok she wouldn’t of stopped him

Even if it was foreplay doesn't mean he had consent (especially if she was intoxicated) nor does it mean it wasn’t sexual assault

It all comes back around to consent, I suggest you learn your rights and the rights of others when it comes to consent and sexual acts

What is ‘active’ sexual consent?​

‘Sexual consent’ is when you and your partner both actively and freely agree to do something sexual.

Consent is all about communication. ‘Active consent’ means that you and your partner give each other a clear and explicit ‘yes’ to the sexual activity you are about to be involved in. The absence of a ‘no’ isn’t enough.

Anything less than an active ‘yes’ isn’t consent. It doesn’t matter if you were wearing a short skirt, or flirting with the other person; those things don’t equal consent to sexual activity.

You and your partner should be checking in with each other during the sexual activity to make sure that you’re both comfortable with what you’re doing. That’s because you can change your mind at any point during the sexual activity and decide you don’t want to keep going, even if you’ve already started having sex. You can say things like, ‘Can we slow down?’, ‘Can we take a break?’ or ‘Can we stop?’. And if that happens, your partner must respect you and stop immediately. If they don’t, that’s sexual assault.

You also can’t give consent if you’re being pressured or forced into doing something you don’t actually want to do. And you can’t consent if you are drunk or high. If someone is sexual with you while you’re drunk or high and don’t know what’s going on, that is equivalent to sexual assault or rape

My wife and I have dispensed with oohs and ahhs. Our sex now sounds like this:

I would like to squeeze your buttocks. Is that ok? Can I have permission to move my hand to your left breast?

I called the cops on her last Thursday when we were kissing and she touched my private parts without asking first.

Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
No she pushed his hand away …that implies his behaviour wasn’t ok that’s when he should had stopped

It isn’t rocket science

No it doesn't just imply that.

It could imply you cheeky bugger, the cheek of you and that's why she's laughing and looking all happy.

Stop going for the one view fits all moment.

It's like you've never been around many women.

You'd have lost your collective mind In the 90s with all the grinding that went on in clubs.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
This all could have been wrapped up last weekend if De Goey could use his brain for 10 whole minutes. Whoever helped him and approved writing that first apology needs to be fired. All he needed to do was record himself with his girlfriend and say sorry for being a bit of a knob, he’s still working on himself, the girl was fine with it, and whatever more. Media would have moved on from it that afternoon.

Yeah, or listened to a proper manager who could have advised him how to deal with it (as you have set out would be a good way to go).

But he is an idiot so he doesn't have a proper manager.

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, or listened to a proper manager who could have advised him how to deal with it (as you have set out would be a good way to go).

But he is an idiot so he doesn't have a proper manager.
You can only do so much , I doubt the issue is with the manager Jordon is capable of making his own choices he would had have more than enough guidance from the club and those around him . He just makes very poor choices under the influence , that’s what needs to change he need to reassess how he views and treats women when he’s out and about.

Apr 26, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
He’s had massive issues knowing what’s okay in the past
Realy show me the conviction for anything involving the oposite sex.

Road offences = Yes
Assault (well second degree harassment of a bloke who was kicked out by bouncers for being in a group that was stealing drinks from De Goey's group) = Yes

Sexual offences = No conviction. Court proceedings dropped.

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Realy show me the conviction for anything involving the oposite sex.

Road offences = Yes
Assault (well second degree harassment of a bloke who was kicked out by bouncers for being in a group that was stealing drinks from De Goey's group) = Yes

Sexual offences = No conviction. Court proceedings dropped.
So as long as the lady only accuses you of sexual assault but the charges fall through then there’s no need to modify your behaviour?

Setting an all time low bar for behaviour there

Apr 26, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
So as long as the lady only accuses you of sexual assault but the charges fall through then there’s no need to modify your behaviour?

Let me guess Dusty has modified his behaviour and doesn't use chopsticks anymore.
Sydney Stack modified his behaviour and doesn't eat kababs any more.

All of the complaining about his behavior has been from people that weren't there.

Not one person who was at the club has come forward to complain.

The main other person involved even came forward to say “Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”

What more do people want from him?

Profop

Club Legend
Oct 20, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Let me guess Dusty has modified his behaviour and doesn't use chopsticks anymore.
Sydney Stack modified his behaviour and doesn't eat kababs any more.

All of the complaining about his behavior has been from people that weren't there.

Not one person who was at the club has come forward to complain.

The main other person involved even came forward to say “Hey everyone, I can’t believe the backlash towards Jordy & Myself over here in Bali … nothing to see here”

What more do people want from him?
Dusty missed a training session as a junior and copped a club suspension. He then had someone try to stitch him up at a restaurant and had multiple witnesses come forward and defend him. Apart from those two events all he’s done publicly is collect Norm Smith Medals

Do I think Dusty parties hard in the off-season? Definitely. Has he ever been accused of sexual assault? No. Has he ever let his partying effect the team or his form? No

Stack is much closer to DeGoey with the key difference that he is much younger and has come from a very difficult background. Again though no sexual assault charges for Stack anywhere I can see

Can promise though that he won’t be pampered in the same way that DeGoey has been

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL

It was a single charge.. thoroughly investigated.. and withdrawn.

What's next man? De Goey paid for his legal fees?

Back