Discussion 2022 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's good PODs then there's bad ones aswell. As in you are 1 of the 50% who don't have the bloke averaging 127. You can obviously still be fine with guys like Laird and Mills. I was going to start Laird but he wasn't playing R1.

My theory was loopholing and bench cover would be the best way to make up ground late in the year. It's started already...
You see where I'm coming from then; had Laird and Mills for a while now but cannot squeeze Oli in with out trading sideways from B Crouch ( which is still an option, but he has given me 113 a week since I got him) , or Cripps, who I am just completely not sure what to do with.

You see where I'm coming from then; had Laird and Mills for a while now but cannot squeeze Oli in with out trading sideways from B Crouch ( which is still an option, but he has given me 113 a week since I got him) , or Cripps, who I am just completely not sure what to do with.
Steele might be a good POD on the run home. See what he does to Crouch scoring this week.

Seems with have the exact same problem.

I have a midfield of Neale, Mills, Laird, Macrae, Touk, Parish, Cripps, Crisp (he will go back to DEF) and will be able to get one more MID premo. I want Clarry but idk if I can get him. I have 210k, 6 trades and a couple of rookies mooing. Will be interesting to see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This week keeps getting better, I was in the depths of despair on sunday with my team score/injuries, but it was actually perfect.Just worked out my trades for next 2 weeks (cause there won't be any more carnage), i can get exactly the players i want,have my bench cover back,not leave any cash in bank,have heaps of trades left(may be delusional on this point), and then the iceing on the cake as i finalised my plans.Migraine Australia sent me an email -

WIN A MIGRAINE PRIZE PACK!​

I'm blessed - :think::D:cool:

If you'd told me even 4 weeks ago that I'd have what I consider to my 'final' team, bench swing strength and all, with not a single Melbourne player in sight, not even in the 30, I'd have told you to go forth and multiply.

Things certainly are fluid in this world of ours.
It's ok, we'll keep that secret weapon to ourselves.

Been outside cleaning up the outdoor are where Rufus spends some of he's time ..
I know the little Kent looking at me and thinking I'm go in g to mess this place up..

Brought him inside while cooking dinner.
GF goes that hair in he's face must really annoy him..
Spends ages trying to cut it ..lol.

I go I think he's hair in his face annoy you more than him ..".but he can't see .."
Umm he's a dog with great senses like super smell super hearing and doggy power.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-150620_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220611-150620_Chrome.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 45
Get a Westie they said .

Last 5 dogs been labs X 4 and a Smithfield .
Westies are character plus just get one .
My little Kent slepping on the top of he's house lol..

besties GIF
200.gif

Get a Westie they said .

Last 5 dogs been labs X 4 and a Smithfield .
Westies are character plus just get one .
My little Kent slepping on the top of he's house lol..

besties GIF
200.gif
Spent last night listening to one of ours heading in and out through the doggy door multiple times. After the first couple I was dreading what I was going to wake up to this morning.
Sure enough there was sloppy crap everywhere. Poor girl must have had a very bad tummy bug. 15 minute hose down :huh:
10 minute hose down tonight after getting home from work.
Some probiotic powder sprinkled on her dinner tonight hopefully helps.
Glad she's been able to make it outside each time so far

I'm in a ten team league which is going to have a top 5 finals series.

How can I find out the format of the finals?

Is it 1st gets a week off, 2nd vs 3rd, 4th vs 5th in the first week, or something else?

Just want to know how valuable finishing 1st v 2nd v 3rd v 4th is

I'm in a ten team league which is going to have a top 5 finals series.

How can I find out the format of the finals?

Is it 1st gets a week off, 2nd vs 3rd, 4th vs 5th in the first week, or something else?

Just want to know how valuable finishing 1st v 2nd v 3rd v 4th is
I hope so mate, that was easily the most even finals format I have seen the game played under.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the ABC on the Collingwood phone breach last year. If rules are still the same, sounds like there could be some penalty.
The AFL released a statement saying it acknowledged both players "used their phones to contact family members and/or club staff on the status of their in-game injuries".

But it said the rules "clearly state" mobile phone usage was not permitted in the change rooms "by anyone who is not an authorised device carrier".

Each club is required to submit their 10 authorised device carriers to the AFL before every match.

Mobile phone use is restricted to those 10 people, plus media staff.

"The rules, which have been in place for a long time to protect the integrity of our code, clearly state no mobile phone usage during the match. It is a rule that clubs and players have been educated about and reminded of every year," AFL general counsel Andrew Dillon said in the league's statement.

"Each club has authorised device users each match day that are there, in part, for the very reason the players used their phones — to contact family members if required. The players know this, the clubs know this, and we must adhere to this very simple but important rule to continue to protect the integrity of the game."

Collingwood released a statement describing the breach as "innocent" but said it accepted and understood the penalty.

SA footy legend Neil Kerley dies in Walker Flat car crash​

One of South Australian football’s most influential and famous figures, Neil Kerley, has died in a car crash.

Kerley, a former state captain and coach who was involved at five SANFL clubs, winning four premierships, crashed on Mallee Rd, Walker Flat, in the Murraylands just before 5.30pm on Wednesday.

His car, towing a trailer, smashed through a fence into a paddock about 4km from his home. He was 88.

1656509536826.png rest-in-peace-candle.gif

Last edited:
Hoping Anderson's CBA run continues...
Probably.
Goldy first ruck and no fecking about I reckon.
Adams will be trialling for the senior job and North are much better with those 2 in place.
Its no surprise LDU's numbers have improved since Jed has been back.
5 round average of 121.6

Probably.
Goldy first ruck and no fecking about I reckon.
Adams will be trialling for the senior job and North are much better with those 2 in place.
Its no surprise LDU's numbers have improved since Jed has been back.
5 round average of 121.6
I've had 3 tons, 2 biggies, from Jedrick in 6 weeks, one of the better bench loops I've ever picked - 360K, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back