Melbourne

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Will Paige need to jump in with the Saudis/LIV in the next 12 months to stay relevant?
would be interesting to know what her arrangement with Pointsbet is. The freeing up of sports betting in the states has been great for her content.

Ballarat Bob

Team Captain
Feb 5, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Morikawa is not going , new schedule and increased prize money across the PGA as well. They should have added another event for Australia I don't think that the old concerns about time zone and when it would get broadcast into the US is that relevant now you can watch it on delay.
Strange we haven't heard of any legal action being started against the PGA yet ? I am not sure about the DP World tour and if they are able to enforce banning players might be unlawful under EU laws Or if the DP World tour is just trying to play off the PGA against LIV.
So this avalanche of players jumping ship after the US open is Ancer and Koepka. Don't think either side can claim they have any major advantage yet. The Canadian open and US opens have been cracking events so the second LIV event needs to stand up.
Paige can just about make a career out of trolling Bryson and Brooks , she has plenty of strings to her bow. She wont struggle getting attention regardless.

Oct 3, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth
Morikawa is not going , new schedule and increased prize money across the PGA as well. They should have added another event for Australia I don't think that the old concerns about time zone and when it would get broadcast into the US is that relevant now you can watch it on delay.
Strange we haven't heard of any legal action being started against the PGA yet ? I am not sure about the DP World tour and if they are able to enforce banning players might be unlawful under EU laws Or if the DP World tour is just trying to play off the PGA against LIV.
So this avalanche of players jumping ship after the US open is Ancer and Koepka. Don't think either side can claim they have any major advantage yet. The Canadian open and US opens have been cracking events so the second LIV event needs to stand up.
Paige can just about make a career out of trolling Bryson and Brooks , she has plenty of strings to her bow. She wont struggle getting attention regardless.

I am more interested how many jump to the LIV tour by the end of the year, they have done well and got some good names and it is very early still.
The PGA have come out and put on new events, again they are not listening. The players want less events, far less events.
The PHA are just playing into LIV golfs hands here.

I am more interested how many jump to the LIV tour by the end of the year, they have done well and got some good names and it is very early still.
The PGA have come out and put on new events, again they are not listening. The players want less events, far less events.
The PHA are just playing into LIV golfs hands here.

Well, they've changed the season now that FedEX Cup points are only through January-August.

The 3 new events in the fall are not compulsory for huge prize money and don't have OWGR points apparently.

Players want a shorter season because money is what is driving this thing and if they have a longer offseason, they'll find other exhibition events to play. So something does need to be offered in the fall.

The ridiculousness/pettiness of this is hilarious.
it is interesting that some are linking this incident to LIV golf. but JK went to find the ball, went through the processes and then realised the group behind were waiting, and in the goodness of his own heart decided to pick up and DQ himself rather than holding up the field longer.

Back