PRGuy to be unmasked

Remove this Banner Ad

So someone with dark skin with, another physical characteristic a person doesn’t choose, holds similar opinions to Avi could be labelled as subhuman dolt who doesn’t know what he is talking about and that would be an acceptable put down according to this line of thinking.

But if they profess their love for Andrews like PRGuy he/she rises about their genetics in the eyes of some lefty douches and could be described as an intellectual giant? AMIDOINRITE?

You either don’t discriminate on any physical characteristic or every other physical feature is fair game, you just can’t pick and choose as it’s blatant hypocrisy.
Avis got dark skin.

I'm 6"2 so I'm fine I just don't get the attacks on physical appearance - especially when there is so much legitimate things to hang s**t on him about

6'2"? At least have the cowardice to round up to a respectable 6'3" :$

6'2"? At least have the cowardice to round up to a respectable 6'3" :$

Nah I've discovered that claiming 6"3 is the kind of thing that gets you thrown into the ruck on occassions and stuff doing that - I'll stay in the fwd 50 and do the occasional throw in thank you very much x

Nah I've discovered that claiming 6"3 is the kind of thing that gets you thrown into the ruck on occassions and stuff doing that - I'll stay in the fwd 50 and do the occasional throw in thank you very much x
Tis a very fine line is it not between being tall enough to be KPF but not tall enough to be ruck. I’ve seen just so many would be spearheads trip over that very line.

The Left love to repeatedly pat themselves on the back about being inclusive and free of discrimination of any kind so I sort of hold them to a higher standard.

Actually if you were paying attention, you'd notice that the left are constantly trying to explain internal biases and priviledge. They does not claim that they are free of racism nor pat themselves on the back over such nonsense. They are simply aware that everyone has biases and internal prejudices to some degree, and it's up to the individual to be humble and self aware enough to check themselves for it.

But you arent paying attention, and are in fact living in a make believe world that reinforces your own narrow minded perceptions. You dont see anything beyond what you want to.

On SM-G955U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we have any evidence that the twitter email address and the PRguy tweet are really linked?
Like both Avi and PRguy are full of s**t ego driven s**t posters at this point
Only that PRGuy posted that he received emails, allegedly from Avi.
Avi could well be PRGuy.
What else has Avi got to rail against?

Scrub that PRGuy posts contain some logic and reasoning.

Unless Avi has a split personality.

I really don't care to be honest. Nothing I have seen PRGuy post is anything but calling out foundationless RW rot.

OK so he has PRGuy's e-mail address... what now? He doxxs them and finds out they aren't Andrew's staff? Set fire to their house?

I still don't understand the end game
This is the thing that I also find odd. What's the end game here?

Is Avi's intention to them and intimate them? Stop them from being that annoying twitter account that just keeps tapping away?

Who knows, but I do wonder this. If Avi releases there details to some of his more hard lined followers and this person gets hurt or killed, who's liable for that?

This is the thing that I also find odd. What's the end game here?

Is Avi's intention to them and intimate them? Stop them from being that annoying twitter account that just keeps tapping away?

Who knows, but I do wonder this. If Avi releases there details to some of his more hard lined followers and this person gets hurt or killed, who's liable for that?
Avi releasing PRGuys email address publicly would be a criminal act.

Last edited:
What about their name ?
My understanding is any information provided to a litigant by a third party under court order (avi requesting info from twitter in this case) that information is protected by the court.

If Avi found out their name was Bob Dobelina from Twitter then he couldn't share that publicly

If he found it out some other way, I don't know

My understanding is any information provided to a litigant by a third party under court order (avi requesting info from twitter in this case) that information is protected by the court.

If Avi found out their name was Bob Dobelina from Twitter then he couldn't share that publicly

If he found it out some other way, I don't know
cap understood.jpg

What about their name ?

It's contempt of court.
Max $2000 fine and/or 6 months jail.

A 4 foot 3 self confessed Jewish Nazi who dabbles in a bit of wife bashing on the side would have a lovely time in jail.
The actual Nazis in jail would have no probs standing up for a Jew. Would they? Ditto the white supremacists.
He could always join the Triads, or the Brothers for Life, or the Commancheros, but he's been a bit lippy about nationalities who frequent those groups.

His arse is going to be very sore after he does his time, maybe he should quit while he is ahead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back