Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbourne Football Club Yes GIF by Melbournefc

Jackson haters have gone quiet....:moustache:
Gawn said he might be back next week

That will be the end of Sweetums

shane mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

This game was a win whether you traded Jackson in or not. Jackson scored great for those who traded him in, those who didn't can take relief in the fact Gawn said he might be back next week.

VCing Neale irritating - was tossing up with Oliver obviously. Also had Jackson in until just before lockout but Gawn worried me out of it. If he's back in a week or two doesn't really make sense to bring in Jackson. Oh well s**t happens. Now just need to make the right choice between Darcy and Witts :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game was a win whether you traded Jackson in or not. Jackson scored great for those who traded him in, those who didn't can take relief in the fact Gawn said he might be back next week.

I fully expected Gawn to come back early .

But I rather 2\3 weeks with Jacko at in the ruck full time .
Hopefully dees give him more ruck time ..

Gawn said he might be back next week

That will be the end of Sweetums

shane mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

Zero chance Melb risk rushing Gawn back for an interstate game against Adelaide.

3/348 - Oliver VC, Petracca & Neale

He’s yet to play but I traded Butters to Witts via English. I hope I don’t miss out points wise.

Jiska thoughts on Friday nights schedule?
WB vs Hawthorn @ 7pm
WC vs Ess @ 8:40pm

3/348 - Oliver VC, Petracca & Neale

He’s yet to play but I traded Butters to Witts via English. I hope I don’t miss out points wise.

Jiska thoughts on Friday nights schedule?
WB vs Hawthorn @ 7pm
WC vs Ess @ 8:40pm
Typical AFL BS. Luckily the second game is of no interest.

2/251

Watched the game on a slight delay and didn't even look at SC tonight. Made the game much more enjoyable.
Rapt in the result of course. Didn't expect such an easy win but was quietly confident after seeing the Premiership winning defensive 6 were finally together again. Melbourne's whole game plan flows from what they can do and performances further down the field just fall into place. The system was back, which explained the win. A fanatical will to atone for the last few weeks explains the margin.

Just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading the posts here throughout the game. People cursing Oliver and Jackson early and bragging about how well Neale was going. When will people learn not to make assumptions based on a quarter of football?

Oh, and to TheRednWhite ... Please mate, change your schtick or change your avatar. You're embarrassing a great movie.

Only listened in to the game in brief intervals.
Petracca ended up a bit wasteful?
On paper, that could have been a biggun.
Neale must have been quelled, was big early.
Not owning Oliver sucks - was effectively tagged in the first quarter or so, obviously not longer.
Jackson extracted full toll from a nice matchup, anyone who grabbed him will be rapt.👍

2/251

Watched the game on a slight delay and didn't even look at SC tonight. Made the game much more enjoyable.
Rapt in the result of course. Didn't expect such an easy win but was quietly confident after seeing the Premiership winning defensive 6 were finally together again. Melbourne's whole game plan flows from what they can do and performances further down the field just fall into place. The system was back, which explained the win. A fanatical will to atone for the last few weeks explains the margin.

Just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading the posts here throughout the game. People cursing Oliver and Jackson early and bragging about how well Neale was going. When will people learn not to make assumptions based on a quarter of football?

Oh, and to TheRednWhite ... Please mate, change your schtick or change your avatar. You're embarrassing a great movie.
You didn't look at SC but I'm sure you were internally screaming at piggy, Neale and Jackson to get a touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back