2022 All Aus Predictions and Rolling teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Cripps should win it unless the umps go for cheap possies and pick Oliver or Neale.
tell me you dont watch footy without telling me you dont watch footy....

oliver is probably the premier contested ball winner in the comp right now. right in the thick of it getting his own ball consistently, you wont see many players as effective around stoppages as oliver. his ball use can sometimes be iffy but his work around the contest is the best in the game currently

neale is slightly below that in terms of winning his own ball imo, but still elite at stoppage and generating clearance and has improved his usage this year to take his game to the next level

labelling either as cheap possession players is absurd when neale is #1 and oliver is #2 in contested possessions so far this year - with only 2 seperating them and a gap of 20 to the next best (miller)

tell me you dont watch footy without telling me you dont watch footy....

oliver is probably the premier contested ball winner in the comp right now. right in the thick of it getting his own ball consistently, you wont see many players as effective around stoppages as oliver. his ball use can sometimes be iffy but his work around the contest is the best in the game currently

neale is slightly below that in terms of winning his own ball imo, but still elite at stoppage and generating clearance and has improved his usage this year to take his game to the next level

labelling either as cheap possession players is absurd when neale is #1 and oliver is #2 in contested possessions so far this year - with only 2 seperating them and a gap of 20 to the next best (miller)

Cripps is a unit, I’d want him in my team over the other two. Everybody knows Neal is just an accumulator and if Oliver wins the Brownlow the state of the game is in serious trouble if that’s the best we got.

If they switch teams Cripps would be leading. Oliver gets carried by Melbourne
Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Don't answer.

FB: Docherty, Taylor, Vlaustin
HB: Stewart, Sicily, Brayshaw
C: Macrae, Oliver, Josh Kelly
HF: J. Cameron, Lynch, Curnow
FF: Z.Bailey, Hawkins, Greene
R: Witts, Brayshaw, Cripps
Inter: Neale, Mills, Sinclair, Ryan

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cripps is a unit, I’d want him in my team over the other two. Everybody knows Neal is just an accumulator and if Oliver wins the Brownlow the state of the game is in serious trouble if that’s the best we got.
This is the worst take rofl.

It's like people read the possessions stats and assume that high possessions means quick 1-2s.

Lockett kicked 80 goals in 10 games (or something similar). You'd say no to that because games ?
Well if Greene kicks 56 goals in the next 2 weeks to reach that level I'll give him the nod

Remove this Banner Ad

Back