NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
That Knicks/Pistons/Hornets trade seems awful convoluted. This is my educated stab at it.

Knicks send #11 to OKC, OKC sends Denver's 2023 first + other picks back.

Knicks send Denver's 2023 first to Detroit - I think - for Milwaukee's 2025 first.

Detroit then sends that Denver pick to Charlotte for #13, aka Duren.

Charlotte also getting 4 second round picks, Knicks apparently getting two other firsts from OKC. Oh, and Kemba's going to Detroit to be bought out.

Last edited:
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Huh, the Knicks also got Washington and Detroit's 2023 picks, except they're both lottery protected through forever, so may not convey for a while.

I mean it's not the worst, but kinda a strange time to punt your picks. Dunno if it needs three Stephen A rants and a camera dedicated to him though.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That Knicks/Pistons/Hornets trade seems awful convoluted. This is my educated stab at it.

Knicks send #11 to OKC, OKC sends Denver's 2023 first + other picks back.

Knicks send Denver's 2023 first to Detroit - I think - for Milwaukee's 2025 first.

Detroit then sends that Denver pick to Charlotte for #13, aka Duren.

Charlotte also getting 4 second round picks, Knicks apparently getting two other firsts from OKC. Oh, and Kemba's going to Detroit to be bought out.

Huh, the Knicks also got Washington and Detroit's 2023 picks, except they're both lottery protected through forever, so may not convey for a while.

I mean it's not the worst, but kinda a strange time to punt your picks. Dunno if it needs three Stephen A rants and a camera dedicated to him though.

Post script on this, Charlotte's getting 4 second round picks from the Knicks, two of them the Knicks' own.

Essentially the Knicks moved #11, four seconds and Kemba's salary out for three firsts via Milwaukee, Detroit and Washington.

Subtext is they're going to throw the kitchen sink at Brunson, one would suppose.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Kyrie and Durant are heading for a divorce and it's not going to be pretty.

Can only hope Irving reunites with Bron at Laker Land,
Post script on this, Charlotte's getting 4 second round picks from the Knicks, two of them the Knicks' own.

Essentially the Knicks moved #11, four seconds and Kemba's salary out for three firsts via Milwaukee, Detroit and Washington.

Subtext is they're going to throw the kitchen sink at Brunson, one would suppose.

I can honestly see Brunson failing to live up to the bag he will get from the Knkcks too.

They just never learn.

Back