Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Dogs v Hawks Fri June 24th 7pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
No, otherwise you would have embarrassed the Dogs instead of yourself.
Definitely haven’t embarrassed myself. Naughton only kicks goals in wins when the dogs are downhill ski’ing getting a ride from the umps agaisnt sides they should beat anyway. Bloke deserved a tug of the hair even though he didn’t get it. Was clearly that headband that he wears that he thinks makes him look like a good footballer

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wow

Where do you start?

No kids coming through, high draft picks have been a let down, can’t even get a game, recruiters should be sacked

Coach laughing with Sicily on the bench after having a tussle with Naughton

What a laughing stock

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
I need them to make it as part of a big multi.

As long as there are umpires out there they are always in the game. Wouldn't write them off yet.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Yep umpires will try guide them into the 8, shame they umpires can’t get them within 70 points of a granny though

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
692D92A7-9D82-43B7-9CA2-6DB26189378F.gif

BringFevBack2021

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Was clearly that headband that he wears that he thinks makes him look like a good footballer
Definitely was only the headband and it is maximum floggery that he thinks looks fashionable but he is certainly a good footballer, with or without headband.

BarryMorgan

Premiership Player
Jan 17, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Definitely haven’t embarrassed myself. Naughton only kicks goals in wins when the dogs are downhill ski’ing getting a ride from the umps agaisnt sides they should beat anyway. Bloke deserved a tug of the hair even though he didn’t get it. Was clearly that headband that he wears that he thinks makes him look like a good footballer
Have a good night mate.

Bushdid911

Team Captain
Oct 9, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Fair few melts in her
Things all ok with you? Fair meltdown from you tonight

Crazy that Lewis went from "mediocre, might prove to be an OK second forward at most" to "would be in AA contention if he didn't get hurt" in one off-season.

Has kicked less than 3 goals only twice this season.

Back