Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Blues v Freo Sat June 25th 1:45pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

B-but.. Freo are away from home! And, and, they’re missing superstar AA Freakshow Switkowski! And the umpires are smashing them! And it’s wet!
Literally arguing with yourself, haven’t seen anyone talk like that yet, great win by your mob take the win with a bit of dignity.

Blues will rustle some feathers in September I think, should win at least 1 final imo.

Geez you’re stretching here, Marchbank has played one game in about 5 years 🤣 Who is Cunningham? And Pittonet has probably been passed by Silvagni as a ruckman
You realize Pitto was No.1 in the comp for hit outs to advantage when he got injured??

My god some people are just clueless.

Can't blame the umps for this one folks. Sure there's been some odd decisions, but more or less equally s**t for both sides. Carlton midfield just wanted the game more. Fought harder and seemed to have more energy.

For whatever reason, we seem to be s**t after the bye (unless playing another team also o a bye,). Running into a well drilled contested midfield unit with 2 genuine A+ grade stars in Walsh and Cripps, perfoming at their peak, and well, you're gonna get ****ed.

Looking forward to a finals rematch.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Only real positives are no injuries and that Marvel isn't used much in September.

"This Carlton side have got a nastiness about them"

Yes, everyone is scared of Zac Fisher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicks goals against average sides, he just can’t take a mark, that’s your excuse for him not being able to take a contested mark every week “he gets molested in every contest” I couldn’t say the same about Ben Brown but I know a contested mark from him is a massive bonus 🤣
? He is undoubtedly one of the best contested marks in the league.

Literally arguing with yourself, haven’t seen anyone talk like that yet, great win by your mob take the win with a bit of dignity.

Blues will rustle some feathers in September I think, should win at least 1 final imo.
It’s just banter lad

Be a great finals series and I’m happy to net a win to a very good side in Fremantle

Back