Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Blues v Freo Sat June 25th 1:45pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Rory Lobb is one of those players who played an entire career being overpaid based on a single talent and the idea of 'potential'.

Rory Lobb 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One other thing though, and surely the Carlton faithful can agree, the commentary is beyond terrible. Genuinely didn't realise Freo had scored a goal because they were so quiet, and everytime Curnow got within 10m of the ball it sounded like Murray Walker have a fit.

I don't mind the concept of home commentary (NBA in-house commentary is a great example of this) but can the TV network pleeeease get off the Vic dick, it's excruciating.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

1 win apiece for the season, by similar margins.
Now we have to hope the tiggers do us favour against Geelong.

lol ....but i see it every year carlton lift that extra bit against freo and i can never figure out why????? have any answers
Carlton live rent free in Freo fans head.
One other thing though, and surely the Carlton faithful can agree, the commentary is beyond terrible. Genuinely didn't realise Freo had scored a goal because they were so quiet, and everytime Curnow got within 10m of the ball it sounded like Murray Walker have a fit.

I don't mind the concept of home umpiring (NBA in-house commentary is a great example of this) but can the TV network pleeeease get off the Vic dick, it's excruciating.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah. Please give ma team attention.

Back