Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Blues v Freo Sat June 25th 1:45pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton need to find a position for Kemp long term he’s too good to be playing reserves

Been fantastic today
Massively rated internally and just needs a decent run at it body wise.

Also today he is being played out of position because of our injuries down back and lack of height.

Is best 22 imo when his body allows him to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid win against a top 4 team with so many out.

Happy to get the 4pts and on to next week. Sammy Walsh 40 touches outstanding. 👌

Good win, Freo brought their A game, but the Blues had their measure after quarter time. Look forward to seeing what they can do with a full list to pick from.
Freo are missing a few guys out with injury but that's irrelevant.

Carlton bashed Freo in the middle despite injuries in the back 6.

I'm not gutted. Freo are 10-4.

Carlton live rent free in Freo fans head.
Waaaaaaaah waaaaaaah. Please give ma team attention.
Not quite sure how you reached that conclusion, but yay, go you. I'm merely pointing out I'd like some commentary from professionals delivered professionally.

For examples see: Bill McClaren (Rugby Union) / John Motson (Soccer) / Martin Brundle (F1) / I'd say Commetti but not heard enough if him to be fair.

Actually struggling to think of a good AFL one. Generally speaking though Journalists with a passion tend to be better than ex-players.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Massively rated internally and just needs a decent run at it body wise.

Also today he is being played out of position because of our injuries down back and lack of height.

Is best 22 imo when his body allows him to be.

To a degree he did play some fantastic games as a junior in defence played everywhere as the ultimate utility. Be interesting to see where he ends Carlton have options.

Not quite sure how you reached that conclusion, but yay, go you. I'm merely pointing out I'd like some commentary from professionals delivered professionally.

For examples see: Bill McClaren (Rugby Union) / John Motson (Soccer) / Martin Brundle (F1) / I'd say Commetti but not heard enough if him to be fair.

Actually struggling to think of a good AFL one. Generally speaking though Journalists with a passion tend to be better than ex-players.

I'll sat it again. Waaaaaah. Please, I need validation for my team. Waaaaah

Good win, Freo brought their A game, but the Blues had their measure after quarter time. Look forward to seeing what they can do with a full list to pick from.
Not sure that was our A game, but it was thorougly deserved win by an undermanned Carlton none the less. Sets up the second half of the season beautifully.

Your initial post made a good point and I agree wholeheartedly with it.

Back