The Association Football AFL Thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our best, most worthy win, not just this season but in years

How good is Sam Walsh ?
That kid is something else. Absolutely inspiring.

Cannot see Carlton beating a top 4 bound Dockers outfit today, hopefully we play much better than the crap dished up against Richmond last week which was insipid (which for some reason Tigers were chuffed about)

Speaking of Tiger fans, they have been really unbearable cocky b£stards on this forum again, please do us all a favour Catters and knock those flogs off their perch.

If you play your cards right, you might lead us to a 3-peat. 😂

You know you're winning in life when Elmer doesn't tag you.
How it was only 5 goals is beyond me, might as well have put down witches hats at every ball up.

You know you're winning in life when Elmer doesn't tag you.
How it was only 5 goals is beyond me, might as well have put down witches hats at every ball up.

If it wasn't for those pesky umpires, would have been a ten goal flogging.

Will remember to tag you next time we smash Freo x

If it wasn't for those pesky umpires, would have been a ten goal flogging.

Will remember to tag you next time we smash Freo x

The umpiring was fine IMO. I will take the 5 goal win but for that many I50’s, it could have been a wider margin.

How good was Lewis Young for us today?

Sensational pick up (from a list management perspective)

Yeah, he’s been such a good pickup for is. He has really been holding down the fort with Weitering out.

I am loving what Fisher and LOB has been doing as well, both have really stepped up with Voss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon Geelong wtf are you doming.

Cannot see Carlton beating a top 4 bound Dockers outfit today, hopefully we play much better than the crap dished up against Richmond last week which was insipid (which for some reason Tigers were chuffed about)

Speaking of Tiger fans, they have been really unbearable cocky b£stards on this forum again, please do us all a favour Catters and knock those flogs off their perch.
Didn’t think Blues would win.
Wants Cats win.

The curse beats allcomers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back