MFC Fans Only Non-Dees Footy Chat 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

All of this is irrelevant unless it’s the largest crowd that ever crowded watching the game.
If 80k weren't there did the game really happen?

Just realised this is a Geelong home game. So Richmond get to play away at the mcg and we still have to travel down the highway.
Geelong have played home games against Essendon Collingwood and Richmond at the MCG this year.

Was late. Chose to bump & hit him in the head. Prestia is groggy & I'd be surprised if he isn't subbed off.
Been subbed off. Was gone cold

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True and they never get shafted, well Richmond has in the past. Would think winning the premiership would change things for once. Anyway I guess it is what it is we'll just beat them down there.
I'm okay with playing them down there in away games. But it's ridiculous that we cop an away game against them every year just to allow the big clubs to avoid playing there.

Yeah it lazy fixturing, same with playing essendon once a year for like 10 years mostly away games.
The Essendon one i understood a little as it was a quirk of the constant home games against collingwood on queens birthday. But now that it rotates so mostly does the game against essendon

Geelong got no excuses, we're taking the fall for big clubs being do fat to fit into a s**t stadium

I was a cheap shot off the ball, elbow stuck out, hit in the head with the upper arm.

Absolute shitcampaigner dog shot.

Geelong mate sms'd me and said he wont be playing against us in 2 weeks, I missed it. How long you reckon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back