MRP / Trib. Tom Stewart - Result 4 week match suspension

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say 4-5 weeks

I think people need to get real regarding comparing it to Milburn.

A lot lot worse.
Geez that is disgusting by Milburn. Could've killed him

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should be sent to the tribunal. AFL will go for 5, Cats will say 3 and he should then get 4. I wouldn't be surprised to see Christian grade it as severe impact the way that he clearly knocked Prestia out on the field.

On another point, the umpires should be hung out for this. 3 umpires on the field, a player clearly with a serious head / concussion issue and not one of them stops the play. There were at least 4 physios / doctors on the field, you just have to stop the game for that. They stop the game for serious knee injuries but its a joke that they don't stop it for a head injury.

The fact that Richmond not only lose their most important player for the game, but also are penalised for around 2 minutes having to play 1 short for a dog act from the opposition is a joke. We conceded a goal right at the end of that time, if we lose this by less than a goal then I don't care if we get fined for a response but something needs to be said.

Serious head injuries like that simply must lead to a stop on play, just like we got in the GF when Dangers elbow took out Vlastuin.

BTW what is is about Geelong elbows to some of our best players??

Prestia isn't Richmonds most important player. I don't care what anyone says but when the dees play Richmond, I'm far more concerned about Lynch, Riewoldt, Shai bolton, Dusty, Short and Grimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back