Analysis The Rebuilds of Carlton and Fremantle and their future prospects

Who has the better prospects?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, still reckon we take Carlton in the dry. They're weak defensively against transition which gave us the edge last time (missing players aside - think they evened out tbh).

Going to be up and about though for sure, think they'll be competing for the next half decade at least if they continue their improvement under Vossy.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Meanwhile the Bluebaggers just conceded 40 odd points on a dry day without our best key defender and half our best 22.

Incredible scenes.

Meanwhile the Bluebaggers just conceded 40 odd points on a dry day without our best key defender and half our best 22.

Incredible scenes.
Fair play, smashed us in the middle today. We were flat as * after the bye, and your mids dominated. I think I said elsewhere, your defence doesn't matter if you don't have to use them.

Looking forward to the decider in finals, should be an epic.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have a Walsh and a Cripps full time for next six years, we also have Curnow and McKay, also Weitering for the next six years.

We will have a chance for at least one flag if we play to potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh/nah, Blues won this one with half our 22 out.

That was a more impressive win.
LoL and your narrative that blues had half of their best 22 out.

Carlton did win today. Key thing was it was in Docklands.

Your fluke streak in WA vs Freo ended this season though!

LoL and your narrative that blues had half of their best 22 out.

Carlton did win today. Key thing was it was in Docklands.

Your fluke streak in WA vs Freo ended this season though!
The gap in talent was evident today.

Carlton have match winners all over the field and a couple sitting on the sidelines.

Blues great win today was at the game and the best thing you did was kept at it.
If you get that other half of the team off the injury list you’d have to be flag favourites.
I must say though being at the game today reminded me of my youth on the outer wing at footy park when my uncle took me
the cows supporters moaned about ump decisions that were there non stop even though you were winning the contest the scoreboard I don’t get it.
When ever the anchors are up on the scoreboard I’m whistling Dixie !

I must say though being at the game today reminded me of my youth on the outer wing at footy park when my uncle took me
the cows supporters moaned about ump decisions that were there non stop even though you were winning the contest the scoreboard I don’t get it.
When ever the anchors are up on the scoreboard I’m whistling Dixie !
Sadly I was in town for the game also. Their persecution complex was strange. The world is against them. Or their entitlement is astounding.

Back