Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 15 - Swans v Saints Sat June 25th 7:25pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. I think umpiring has had 0 impact on this game. The only real egregious decision was in favor of St Kilda.

Let me guess, you don't?
So that last entry into the 50, the Saints player was knocked down after he kicked the ball. That is a down field free kick any day of the week but not for the Saints but Lloyd ducks into a tackle and gets a free kick. That has been happening all night but you think it's fair. I see your footy IQ is top notch.

Some worrying times for the Saints, their midfield has next to no class (nor does their entire team with the exception of maybe one or two players) and so far this season they’ve consistently fielded one of the oldest teams.
That's a lie. We haven't field the oldest team every week. We have had a relatively young list. With Ryder being the only player over 30.

Billing’s jones Paton long butler throw them all in the bin we are a joke and always will be why would Clarkson or de goey want to come to this rabble

That's a lie. We haven't field the oldest team every week. We have had a relatively young list. With Ryder being the only player over 30.
I didn’t say list. I said consistently fielded one of the oldest teams each week.

2022 average age per team
27.6 years – Geelong
26.6 – Richmond
26.3 – Brisbane
26 – West Coast
25.8 – St Kilda
25.7 – Collingwood
25.6 – Western Bulldogs
25.6 – Port Adelaide
25.5 – Greater Western Sydney
25.1 – Melbourne
25.1 – Gold Coast
24.9 – Sydney
24.9 – Carlton
24.7 – Fremantle
24.6 – North Melbourne
24.6 – Hawthorn
24.5 – Essendon
24.1 – Adelaide

I think Sydney have done enough, there's no way St Kilda would be able to kick 10 goals in the final quarter to catch up.

Hahaha. Nice 👍

My guess is it’d take about 15 quarters for them to kick 10 goals.

But maybe I’m just a diehard optimist.

Jeez and I thought Brisbane's effort on Thurs was bad...this has been the most unimaginative, rudderless and listless performance of the round. Honestly can't believe the Saints have served up this tripe after seeing them destroy us earlier this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t say list. I said consistently fielded one of the oldest teams each week.

This is the average age of the lists for 2022:

2022 average age per team​

27.6 years – Geelong
26.6 – Richmond
26.3 – Brisbane
26 – West Coast
25.8 – St Kilda
25.7 – Collingwood
25.6 – Western Bulldogs
25.6 – Port Adelaide
25.5 – Greater Western Sydney
25.1 – Melbourne
25.1 – Gold Coast
24.9 – Sydney
24.9 – Carlton
24.7 – Fremantle
24.6 – North Melbourne
24.6 – Hawthorn
24.5 – Essendon
24.1 – Adelaide

Horrible reading for saints and WC fans, but essential. Bit concerned about how high my team is tbh, and we’re not in the situation either of those are in.

Horrible reading for saints and WC fans, but essential. Bit concerned about how high my team is tbh, and we’re not in the situation either of those are in.
WB probably have a better spread of older and younger talent. Saints have a load of players around the 26-28 year old mark. Theoretically they should be pushing for a flag.

Back