Rumour Jordan De Goey - The Oracle that is Kane Cornes

Remove this Banner Ad

This reminds me of the time when the Rudd govt announced the mining tax and that man.. could have asked anyone.. what do you reckon of it and that man.. you reckon its good and that man.. and I'll bet a gorilla that most folk would've answered with a yeah man.. bout time they paid their bloody share.. bloody exploiting resources that belong to us and that man.. or nah man.. bloody government.. we wouldn't bloody be what we are without bloody mining.. saved our economy it bloody did.. and so on and so forth and that man.

Then you ask em.. how much is the tax man.. what percentage will the increased revenue be of the total federal budget.. who will it be charged to.. how will it be calculated.. who proposed it and why.. what other taxes were proposed alongside it.. which ones are being adopted and why.. what will be the flow on effects.. how far into the future are you assessing those flow on effects.. what are your values.. what do you think is important in tax policy.. and they don't know the answers.

Awesome guys.. I'm fed up with De Goey.. but.. please.. don't ask me questions.

1. You're a footballer
2. You're there to entertain and win games of football.
3. You're there to win premierships.

That's it!

Take some time to think about the flow on effects of the 3.

Oh but.. but.. but.. let me just say unreservedly and without hesitation in answer to your question that this is indeed absolutely one of the most critical paramount and important issues and that it should be addressed and addressed properly.. this is the rubbish we're dealing with man.

Get Steve Baxter in the club re.. get Steve Baxter in the club re.

Last edited:
Well Satan, he's clearly a demon, no trial is necessary. Time to burn him at the stake. Or perhaps tie him up and weight him down with stones and see if he floats or sinks.
People have lost all reason over this, it's pathetic that people are trying to, successfully, create a narrative that sells, pump it up, exagerate and lie. That the club hasn't looked at it coldly and objectively, caving into the mass hysteria. Our culture is fcuked in this respect.

People have lost all reason over this, it's pathetic that people are trying to, successfully, create a narrative that sells, pump it up, exagerate and lie. That the club hasn't looked at it coldly and objectively, caving into the mass hysteria. Our culture is fcuked in this respect.

How many chances does De Goey or deserve ? If it was one or second off incident, you may have a point , but there is just too many red flags over De Goey now.

He won't be at Collingwood next year, of that I am certain. He has blown it and got no one to blame but himself

De Goey has discovered cycling during his "days off"......

Main+Street+U.S.A.

How many chances does De Goey or deserve ? If it was one or second off incident, you may have a point , but there is just too many red flags over De Goey now.

He won't be at Collingwood next year, of that I am certain. He has blown it and got no one to blame but himself
What did he do wrong in the most recent event?

What did he do wrong in the most recent event?

The fact he apparently groped a woman sexually, even with so called consent, especially given his priors.

Just seems to me the message still isn't sinking in to him.

It's all lies..

What do people think of certain scenes in their favourite movies now? Oh.. it's never really bothered me.. oh.. I haven't really thought about it.. oh.. I never really took notice of it.. up until now?

The fact he apparently groped a woman sexually, even with so called consent, especially given his priors.

Just seems to me the message still isn't sinking in to him.
Seemingly?
Did it actually happen?
Was it consented to?
Was a complaint laid?

Collingwood are pissed because he's made the "Collingwood brand", that the sponsor's have given them money for, look shitty and sponsor's really, really hate that after forking out big big dollars, they ONLY want positive press.
Collingwood need to appease them.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big time identity crisis down at what used to be The Club, seems like they're trying to appease to everyone exept for those who sweat & bleed for them every Saturday.. good luck with that! They should tell Gil to G&GF'd too, campaigners on his way out anyway

Jordy should play his lil part for the community.. by tweeting someone liiiike.. I dunno.. ummm.. maybe something like.. ummm.. 'Players should only listen to Col Joye and Dennis Walter tracks before a game as motivation.. AcDc.. Rose Tattoo.. Thin Lizzy.. Cosmic Psychos.. Queen.. and that.. should be banned and that for being too dirty and provocative and all that jazz and razzamatazz'.

That might just have been enough.. I reckon.

Last edited:
Wow, I just love how much deflection there is in this thread, using all the classic justification techniques.

Personally, I feel it’s fairly outrageous that there are people trying to tell people what they’re allowed to be outraged about.

Jordy should play his lil part for the community.. by tweeting someone liiiike.. I dunno.. ummm.. maybe something like.. ummm.. 'Players should only listen to Col Joye and Dennis Walter tracks before a game as motivation.. AcDc.. Rose Tattoo.. Thin Lizzy.. Cosmic Psychos.. Queen.. and that.. should be banned and that for being too dirty and provocative and all that jazz and razzamatazz'.

I heard he's into Peter, Paul and Mary.

Last edited:

Leave the Psychos out of this.

I think a proper sanction should be only James Blunt and Rick Astley on Jordys playlists for the rest of the season

Wow, I just love how much deflection there is in this thread, using all the classic justification techniques.

Personally, I feel it’s fairly outrageous that there are people trying to tell people what they’re allowed to be outraged about.
There is a hell of a lot here, on social media and in the media itself telling a young woman that she should be outraged at something she had no problem with.

There is a hell of a lot here, on social media and in the media itself telling a young woman that she should be outraged at something she had no problem with.
Surely they understand what the difference is between what she doesn't have a problem with personally, and what is posted on social media with someone who is expected to behave better than that publicly?
Maybe they don't understand.
Fair enough.

I think a proper sanction should be only James Blunt and Rick Astley on Jordys playlists for the rest of the season

They'll always be someone offended by Blunt Astley Joye and Walter tracks.. and they'll always be someone offended by someone offended by Blunt Astley Joye and Walter tracks.. and you throw gossip and desires and judgements into the mix.. oh kala.

It's just the way it is man.. it's just the way it is.

Let's call it.. umm.. I dunno.. Bluntastleyjoyewalterism.. maybe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back